Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 56

Changing settings

european:
MrPip,

I changed the setting to '0' for Damiani but for some reason the EA doesnt remember it, as the next time i opened the settings, it was still showing '1'. (It happened to some other settings before as well)

Is that how it should behave?

thanks

euro

euro,

I have never had this problem with any EA. I do not know why this would happen unless you clicked reset instead of ok button.

Robert

MrPip:
euro,

I have never had this problem with any EA. I do not know why this would happen unless you clicked reset instead of ok button.

Robert

Tried it again, def 'OK' button but doesnt remember the settings.

I can go in the code, just dont want to mess with it and one can always forget to change it back...

Some good results of 2 last trades tonite, pity i have to close Metatrader to go to bed.

Files:
trade.jpg  205 kb

european:
Some good results of 2 last trades tonite, pity i have to close Metatrader to go to bed.

what is this my friend ? IMAX , only show the results

Its no good to switch off the EA, ppls reading the thread will think we will only show the good reuslts ( we only have good results ) so we need to run the EA for a while to show the overall performance.

YOUR DEMO ACCOUNT IS 5,000,000 DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO COUNT THE PIPS FOR YOU, i can work overtime

should we be getting different trades? Looking at your trades, and seeing that mine are not the same. Example, I never had a GBP pair trade at all...

????? Will this be normal?

benfranklin:
should we be getting different trades? Looking at your trades, and seeing that mine are not the same. Example, I never had a GBP pair trade at all... ????? Will this be normal?

perhaps you can have a look at CATFX 50 thread,

NINA had GBP trades at the same time

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

great EA..

Thanks for the mr.pip, minime, ANcoll, isakas and the others for the great EA..

I have question for minime or mr.pip...

how to set this ea with tp about 10-20pip and if the target closed the EA DON'T open position again ?

i had try to change take profit and stoploss, but if the TP reached, EA always get OP again...

sorry for my poor english and my stupid question.

thanks

MiniMe:
what is this my friend ? IMAX , only show the results

Its no good to switch off the EA, ppls reading the thread will think we will only show the good reuslts ( we only have good results ) so we need to run the EA for a while to show the overall performance.

YOUR DEMO ACCOUNT IS 5,000,000 DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO COUNT THE PIPS FOR YOU, i can work overtime

MiniMe,

its unrealistic to be able to run EAs all the time and there are Sat & Sundays when markets are closed.

Well, this morning EA started trades on retracement so there may be some losses an I will post them as well.

I didn't see any recommendations on the size of the Demo account.

If somebody wants to count my pips - they are welcome - I m interested in profits

No more trades after TP is reached

farrellunna:
Thanks for the mr.pip, minime, ANcoll, isakas and the others for the great EA..

I have question for minime or mr.pip...

how to set this ea with tp about 10-20pip and if the target closed the EA DON'T open position again ?

i had try to change take profit and stoploss, but if the TP reached, EA always get OP again...

sorry for my poor english and my stupid question.

thanks

This is not a stupid question. I have been thinking about this one myself.

The TakeProfit is easy. It is already an input.

I can add code to check the day a trade closed and not allow trading until the next day.

Is this what you had in mind?

This could be another switch for both EAs.

Something else I plan to add is code to make sure the stop loss and take profit are modified based on OrderOpenPrice(). If there is slippage when the trade is entered the SL and TP are calculated on the Bid or Ask BEFORE the trade is accepted. By modifying these values when the trade is already open we do not lose more because of slippage.

Robert

tp 10-20pip... every trade

MrPip:
This is not a stupid question. I have been thinking about this one myself.

The TakeProfit is easy. It is already an input.

I can add code to check the day a trade closed and not allow trading until the next day.

Is this what you had in mind?

This could be another switch for both EAs.

Something else I plan to add is code to make sure the stop loss and take profit are modified based on OrderOpenPrice(). If there is slippage when the trade is entered the SL and TP are calculated on the Bid or Ask BEFORE the trade is accepted. By modifying these values when the trade is already open we do not lose more because of slippage.

Robert

In 1 day sometime there are more than 1 trade with EA Isakas in one pair in one time frame. maybe 2 maybe 3 maybe only 1. in my mind i only trade with tp 10-20pip for every trade. just like isakas exit rule number 1. and every trade get TP , not allow trading until there is a new good signal. may be the new signal come tommorow..or maybe come in this day too..

can you get that... ? to difficult for me to explain..my english is bad.

sorry if that to much. thanks