Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 38

Big Joe:
Hello Chrisstoff,

Thanks for the result

Artemis make 28 pips this week

Yep it is true the week was not good for us (well a couple of days actually but enough to spoil the fun) but we did around 500+ in January and so far Feb is up 160+ with almost 2 trading weeks to go. We are not very greedy since our aim is 'only' 200+ per month on a constant basis.

Yannis

I have WSS 93 fully working.

Also I have Wss 9.4.2 beta but it is in Zip archive with password, so i cant open it, if some one need this stuff for test i will be glad to give it.

Thank you for the info, Big Joe!

I guess you are testing or using live Artemis Breakout EA, because on Artemis website the latest data about their performance is dated November 24, 2006.

Are you satisfied with that EA? If Artemis EA has been working well, perhaps Dolly and DIN programmers could utilize something from the experience you collected.

Big Joe:
Hello Chrisstoff,

Thanks for the result

Artemis make 28 pips this week

EA 1.6 from Mr Pips is running better now,..

I will post the forward test all at once.

Hi Everybody

Where I can find an indicator that some guys are using : StepMa_Stoch ?

(or somebody can tell me where it is in this thread or post it here)

Thanks

chrisstoff:
Thank you for the info, Big Joe!

I guess you are testing or using live Artemis Breakout EA, because on Artemis website the latest data about their performance is dated November 24, 2006.

Are you satisfied with that EA? If Artemis EA has been working well, perhaps Dolly and DIN programmers could utilize something from the experience you collected.

Did I miss something here, at what point we start to talk about Artemis Breakout Expert Advisor, we are providing FREE service, guys if you want to promote your Expert and its free then great( but we know its not), so please go to the commerical section so people can know the difference, here is the link for the commericial section

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

chrisstoff:
perhaps Dolly and DIN programmers could utilize something from the experience you collected..

Are you offering to give the code of Artemis, if not how do you suggest our programmers benefit?

MiniMe:
Here what you ask for have fun

Faster than lightning... Thanks

Dear Chrisstoff,

I do not test this ea,

Just it is in the yahoo metatrader group, there is a guy who tells us each week the performance.

Interesting, no ?

For me,

I dont care about other system..

I AM PROUD WITH MY OWN SYSTEM..

that's why I opened this thread.. to make it the best.

Today is the most interesting market, I have ever seen.. take a look at GBP/USD

Big Joe:
Dear Chrisstoff,

I do not test this ea,

Just it is in the yahoo metatrader group, there is a guy who tells us each week the performance.

Interesting, no ?

I suggest to start reading other posts

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/4494-artemis-breakout

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123182&page=24

in which you will find more info about artemis, for the record last post on that thread was 11-28-2006 on forex-tsd.com site, while Dolly, Isakas and Nina are very active threads.... I hope you got the idea.

Our guys did a great job on Dolly, Isakas and Nina each of them gives great signals, the best part they are all for FREE. why bother about other systems if you have already one that makes money?