The Cash Cow Strategy - page 2

LOL ! Copyright? hypocrite?

So what are you doing hanging around a forum which basically mimmicks every strategy under the sun and gives for free?

Probably out for a free lunch?

fred:
So what are you doing hanging around a forum which basically mimmicks every strategy under the sun and gives for free? Probably out for a free lunch?

Absolutely... who does not like free lunches?

As for posting copyrighted systems, why don't you PM newdigital and ask him if he allows that?

Free lunch

fred:
So what are you doing hanging around a forum which basically mimmicks every strategy under the sun and gives for free? Probably out for a free lunch?

Hi Fred,

1-Forum administrators do not allow for posting copyrighted material.

2-Everybody and his uncle love free lunches,probably including yourself..and some people also try to contribute something back from time to time..if you look at the 700+ posts of Maji..you will see he is one of them...

3-From time to time I allow myself to spend some money buying "magical strategies" that I know are probably 99% pure crap,and,from time to time,I discover some interesting idea in the middle of the crap,so..I bought the cash cow and related 2 strategies,and my opinion is ..Cash cow might be useful for GBPUSD-profitable slightly more than 55% of the time,and the other 2 strategies aren`t worth a dime..so,you are not losing much by not getting access to Maji`s EA.

4-Maji`s EA was his creation,He bought the ebook,and then he spent his time to code the strategy into an EA...so,you are not entitled to it,and,in my opinion,it seems that the one after a free lunch is you,not Maji.

Enjoy life

Simba

Simba,

Thanks for your kind words about me.

Sometimes you have to let the dogs bark and just walk past them. Sometimes I get irritated and throw a stone or two at them, but most of the time I try to ignore the barking.

Take care.

simba

You are so wrong about me, I dont care for EA's at all, you want to talk about copyright? Interesting to see braintrading system etc on this site. Yes I'm up for a free lunch, just like the next man, but I don't spurt BS when asked to share a method, there's a way to explain a system in different words without breaching any type of copyright, where do you think these original indicators that have been copied and posted on this site came from?

I thought you were ok.

Maji

You talk BS, nothing more or less, you know it, I know it.

This is now finished.

fred:
This is now finished.

Fred,

As I said, sometimes it is better to let the dogs bark. They will get tired and quit. See, how right I was?

Fred

fred:
simba

You are so wrong about me, I dont care for EA's at all, you want to talk about copyright? Interesting to see braintrading system etc on this site. Yes I'm up for a free lunch, just like the next man, but I don't spurt BS when asked to share a method, there's a way to explain a system in different words without breaching any type of copyright, where do you think these original indicators that have been copied and posted on this site came from?

I thought you were ok.

Maji

You talk BS, nothing more or less, you know it, I know it.

This is now finished.

Hi Fred,

"You are so wrong about me, I dont care for EA's at all"..OK, so,why do you get so angry when Maji refuses to share HIS EA?Just the same faulty angry management inside your small brain that has blown several (small too,I hope) accounts?GET A LIFE

" you want to talk about copyright? "No,I don`t.I just want to make clear to you that the rules do not allow what you rudely proposed..no talking,just yes or no,and it is NO,my friend..GET REAL

"but I don't spurt BS when asked to share a method"..Man,reread your posts..You have never been asked to share a method-people in this Forum know better-,you do not even have a method,you just ask,and ask,sometimes you post the job of others,but YOU HAVE NEVER,AS OF TODAY,POSTED ANY METHOD PRODUCED BY YOURSELF...FORTUNATELY

"there's a way to explain a system in different words without breaching any type of copyright"..There is a way to politely ask,by Pm,if somebody wants to share HIS job with you...LEARN SUBTLETY MY FRIEND

"where do you think these original indicators that have been copied and posted on this site came from?" Most of them,the really interesting ones,come from original work of members of either this Forum or related ones,people that share their work,like Maji,that don`t feel automatically entitled to the work of others..and that are a little bit more polite than you..THINK AGAIN..I KNOW IT MUST BE DIFFICULT,BUT PRACTICE WILL HELP YOU ENORMOUSLY

"I thought you were ok." So,since I don`t share your opinions,I am not Ok..Well...I do not want to be OK..I want to be entitled to my opinions,not to the work of others..so,unfortunately for you.."As you think, so shall you become"

Enjoy

Simba

Simba,

Words of wisdom... thanks.

Maji

Eternal Quest for the Free Lunch

I find it very amusing how many times I watch what has just gone on here. The only person speaking more than half an ounce of sense is Simba.

Over 95% of people in Forums like these are just 'baby birds' sitting there doing nothing, with their beaks for ever open, hoping that someone will come along and drop the greatest money machine of all time in their mouth without them having to do a damn thing.

Meanwhile they contribute little, they ask for too much and when they do pick up the scent someone has put in the hard yards and developed something that works, they squawk non stop hoping to get it for nothing.

Now comes the beautiful moment, either the creator does the reasonable thing and asks a pittance (maybe $30) as a token gesture or he says politely "No, I will not share". Suddenly he is the biggest bastard in the room.

I say, go out, bust your ass for 5 years developing something and I wonder how willing you would be to just hand it over.

Here endeth the lesson.