Project EA for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone - page 5

I find this. Anynone Know this EA?

Thanks

Bolla

Files:

Some modifications

Hello all,

Can someone help to make some modification for the dolly ea by Gotenkz as below:

-To place 1 buystop order and 1 sellstop order only once per day before london open (6-7 gmt) based on the buy and sell stop level calculated based on daily open.

-To close the sellstop order when buystop is executed and the opposite.

-To remove the rsi, macd, stoch confirmation.

The rest of the code can be left as it is.

I would like to test this ea based on solely the dolly clone 2 method.

Thanks

Hello...

cape:
Hello all,

Can someone help to make some modification for the dolly ea by Gotenkz as below:

-To place 1 buystop order and 1 sellstop order only once per day before london open (6-7 gmt) based on the buy and sell stop level calculated based on daily open.

Thanks

Now, How are your result final test?

Is Dolly this simple?

The Dolly graphics attracted me to this project, because they are spectacular. However, I now have a better understanding of the system; and I am a bit puzzled about something.

Dolly appears to be a system of entering a trade when price moves from the pivot (or the Open) by 20 pips (the default) and taking profits at 20 and 30 pips beyond the entry, plain and simple - end of story. Am I correct about that, or am I missing a finer point?

If that is the case, why hasn't someone put together a simple EA that could be tested. With the excellent programming skills I see displayed on the forum, I'm thinking I must be missing something in the logic.

EA In a Bottle

I was walking on the beach & I find this EA in a bottle

Dolly Insights

cape:
Hello all,

Thanks

Cape,

I've been observing the Dolly indicators for awhile now - my only recommendation is that once price reaches the buy/sell levels on a "Medium" or "Strong" short-term trend signal that you enter the trade - avoid getting into the trade if the signal is "Weak", which is usually a sign of a choppy market with no clear direction. Under these conditions you will almost certainly reach the 1st or 2nd target price levels. Once price it reaches the Buy/Sell Areas, set your S/L at the calculated Pivot Point to minimize losses versus your default 40-pip S/L.

If the trend is still "Strong" when it hits the 1st target, most of the time it will easily coast to the 2nd target level, and if the trend is still "Strong" at the 2nd target level it will usually continue to trend higher, so you may consider resetting the S/L to the 2nd Target level if price goes 10 pips beyond that target level and trail it up to reap extra pips due to a strong trend while at the same time locking profits.

The only 2 currency pairs I've been tracking are GBP/USD and USD/CHF on the 15 minute timeframe. Most of the time the price action begins to kick in around 5:30 - 6:30 GMT.

Hope this helps...I've been tracking these two pairs for the past few months on a regular basis, so I hope these observations will give you some insight.

Hi Aquilez, your EA, that you find in the bottle, it's impossible to compile: why? ...and so it's impossible to create a .ex4 file to attach the graph

can you modify the script to make the mql4 file compilable?

......and more, there is an I_custom function inside the file that link to #TMA indicator that I haven't: do you have it? without that indicator the EA don't work properly! (I suppose)

Thx

Bolla

gbolla:
Hi Aquilez, your EA, that you find in the bottle, it's impossible to compile: why? ...and so it's impossible to create a .ex4 file to attach the graph

can you modify the script to make the mql4 file compilable?

......and more, there is an I_custom function inside the file that link to #TMA indicator that I haven't: do you have it? without that indicator the EA don't work properly! (I suppose)

Thx

Bolla

Hi gbolla I have no idea why you can't do that. I dont have any problem

You rigth about the #TMA but thats why i post The bottle here.

Ps Don't worry about the Copyright does not exist nothing about winning or WSS

Regards

Aquilez B

Files:
noerrors.gif  42 kb

Ok here we go

AQUILEZ:
I was walking on the beach & I find this EA in a bottle

Just like Police song "message in the bottle". Btw when you on the bearch did you also find the whole WSS indi/EA too ? and maybe Trendst too LOL. Thx anyway. Hope you always go to the beach and get something new for us.