Project EA for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone - page 3

thank's

ANCOLL:
Try the 4 major pairs

@andee

here it is...

Thank's ancoll, i would like to study the code of your dolly EA....

ANCOLL:
I guess making an EA is not an easy task, great logic is needed.

I dont see many people reply to give their recomended line in compiler, then I got that conclusion.

I will start myself to learn more about making EA,

duhh.. it's really confusing at this moment

you can do it.. i tried also before.. hehe.. not for me so i pick and trade manually?

Any forward test report from Gotenkz's modified EA?

gotenkz:
I tried to make EA for Dolly 1st & 2nd from EA Moving Average in MT4 default which contain "MaximumRisk" for Open Position (OP). You can change the value of "MaximumRisk" for maximum your profit, but your loss will be huge too .

For OP confirmation I'm use Stochastic H4, MACD H4 & RSI H4, I'm still find the best period of this three indicator. Maybe, in next, i will try only MACD & RSI or other indicator for OP confirmation.

I try stretegy tester GBPUSD M30, and the result, you can look at the attachment, picture 1 is for Dolly 1st, picture 2 is for Dolly 2nd. Oh, I think the result is bad. I also tried with other pairs, but the result is very very bad .

For use Dolly 2nd, change "DailyOpenCalculate = true".

Maybe in this EA there are many wrong code, bcoz I'm not programmer, i wish anyone will check & optimization it.

I will forward test this also for you guys. Just need to know what Indicators I also need? or does this work by itself? is this a modified version of the OpenGraphics EA v1.021? this one I'm using and the currencies I've chosen, I started a forward test on Thursday and am in profit right now of $120 Mind you also the week I did forward testing with OpenGraphics EA v1.021 with all currencies, I also ended up with a profit

Dolly EA v1.0

@Matrixebiz

U only need Dolly EA. I think this EA not for all pairs, bcoz i try strategy tester in all pairs, good result only in GBPUSD. I'm still improvement it.

I modified my beta version Dolly EA, only a little improvement, i add trade hour setting and graphics for buy/sell area.

I'm confused, what the best indicator for open position confirmation, this EA is not open position every day, I'm still search. Anyone has any idea?

Oh ya, i want to ask, i never use EA before, what the mean sad face in the up right corner, will it be smile face?

THX

Files:

Hi Matrixebiz, I'm also testing OpenGraphics EA v1.021. This EA looks promising, but sometimes it doesn't open order even when the setup looks good on the chart.

So, tell me what setting you're using?

gotenkz:
what the mean sad face in the up right corner, will it be smile face?

Sad face means that the EA is not set to trade live or you haven't enabled EA's in your MT4 set up. Do a search in the MT4 help system for 'enable expert' and you'll find the answers to your questions.

Lux

@gotenkz - You probably just need to enable 'Allow live trading' in the common tab

@forex2win - these are the settings I'm using on SBFX with USD/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/JPY, EUR/GPB and EUR/AUD;

s1=//====Position settings====//

Lots=0.01000000

TakeProfit=20

DefaultStopLoss=20

TrailingStop=10

s2=//====OpenGraphics settings====//

BUY_Area=20

BUY_Target_1=40

SELL_Area=20

SELL_Target_1=40

s4=//====GMACD settings====//

FastEMA=8

SlowEMA=17

SignalSMA=9

s5=//====GMACD Decisions====//

UseM15=0

UseM30=1

UseH1=1

UseH4=0

UseD1=0

UseW1=0

UseMN=0

ANCOLL:
I guess making an EA is not an easy task, great logic is needed.

I dont see many people reply to give their recomended line in compiler, then I got that conclusion.

I will start myself to learn more about making EA,

duhh.. it's really confusing at this moment

ANCOLL,

I would like to continue the EA development but we should get the LOGIC part done first. Let me start off something here.

================================

OLD Trading Logic

S1) Check current price in channel (in between buy and sell area)

S2) Open BuyStops and SellStops.

NEW Trading Logic

***** Singals ****

S1) Check time to be traded.

S2) Connect to some websites like (forexfactory), download news timing.

S3) Check whether is there any current orders. If have, ensure not more than Max Orders. Recommend Max Orders? 1? How many orders per day?

S4) Check current price in channel (in between buy and sell area)

S5) If price move up to buy/sell area, check GMACD, if both true, open orders

**** Functions ****

F1) TakeProfit

F2) TrailingStop

F3) MoneyManagement

The Major change from the Old Dolly2 EA to the recommended NEW Dolly2EA would be opening instant orders instead of putting STOP Orders.

I am generating comments for my recommendations.

matrixebiz:
@gotenkz - You probably just need to enable 'Allow live trading' in the common tab

@forex2win - these are the settings I'm using on SBFX with USD/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/JPY, EUR/GPB and EUR/AUD;

s1=//====Position settings====//

Lots=0.01000000

TakeProfit=20

DefaultStopLoss=20

TrailingStop=10

s2=//====OpenGraphics settings====//

BUY_Area=20

BUY_Target_1=40

SELL_Area=20

SELL_Target_1=40

s4=//====GMACD settings====//

FastEMA=8