New Year - page 10

lol, so sad.... I'm in front of my pc

Happy New Year :-) (1 min past)

Cheers

Codex

Happy New Year !

Looks like it's just you and me NewDigital

Happy New Year 2011

at this moment are 0:00 in Italy! Happy New Year to all my friends!

Happy new year!!

Best wishes

Halvard

A happy new year to all

we like the idea of ZIG ZAG - but where is the real bottom or top

to prevent emotional trading, we have to locate the TRUE / Real top or bottom

we like the idea of zig zag indicator, until we soon find out it repaint

so I try to figure out a solution for it

so far, my suggestion is to draw a 50 pip x 50 pips SQUARE on MT4

and put it in the proposed Turning point, if it really go above the top of a square - say, it suppose to be the bottom, then we can be quite sure it will be uptrend (U-turn does really occur) next

like the illustrated dig -- ie, if the candle continue to move downward , we use this square to move down and continue to test it -- until a true bottom is found

Happy new year!!!

Files:
3199.gif  64 kb

collecting stats to see which strategy DOES work

any good strategy ? -- like DAILY and leave it for 5 to 24 hours (duration)

on EURCAD or AUSUSD etc

==== do statistics for EURCAD (2 months worth of data) and trying out different strategy

one method of combo-indicators might work, one is time zone indicator, one is Sequential 9 /13 indicator , and a black magical indicator

the idea is locating the BLACK thick bar indicator, if it is in orange time zone only, then wait for 9 or 13 to appear -- i.e. bar 10 or bar 14 then enter (reverse direction ) assume 9 or 13 is extremities,

then we could get 2 vital info for good entry

1--- direction of course (how many pips TP , don't know yet)

2--- time for entry i.e. bar 10 or bar 14

doing the statistics, if I follow my ENTRY RULES, and have SL -75, I should have overall 2 months profit at 1886 pips, not much as it is just about 45 pip per trading day - advantage is sometime NO entry -- zero, seldom loss, i.e. most are winning day if enter

----

another is EURCHF strategy, this pair seem to move in USA hours

lucrative but very tough to choose direction

combine 2 indicator and use triangle zone to enter, it seems that it might works [ try many others that does not work that well]

if you got some other good idea, you may post it TOO

-- but throw away of lot of strategy , when the STATISTICS of last 2 months, does not make good enough profit too -- so it is lot of trial and error

As I know - many people are celebrating it (incl myself).

-------------

Happy Khmer New Year.