News Trader EA - page 47

xra:
I used your settings, plz see attached pic & statement I approciate your comments

Everything is right in the statements i am posting.

I just confused with the date in the statement: it was two buy orders.

2 buy orders were on 8th of May.

and 3 sell orders were on 04th of May.

Confused with date in the statement sorry.

Anyway it is profitable.

Don't believe in words. Believe in forward statements.

Please find updates statements.

And I am attaching EAs/settings once again.

NewsTrader

Hello everyone,

I've been following the thread for a while now. Very impressive ea . . .

Haven't tried it just yet but I will.

Keep up the good work!

Updated statement.

Hello everyone,

Very great thread and EA, and I love the News indicator. You can see the live influence of news on all currency, amazing.

So i've tried to use this great EA, the installation works, Indicators and EA seems working, config is OK, for example on EUR/USD in the EA I only set True for these 2 currency, and leave all other settings by default.

But no orders are sent :-(, I don't understand why ?

Here is a screenshoot of my MT4!

Perhaps some ideas ?

Thanks

Files:
newtrader.jpg  76 kb

I see that you've attached indicator and EA to the same chart. I think it's not good idea.

Also I see that EA's settings is set on High Impact events. So no orders are sent, because "Composite Leading Indicator" has Low impact.

yousky:
Hello everyone,

Very great thread and EA, and I love the News indicator. You can see the live influence of news on all currency, amazing.

So i've tried to use this great EA, the installation works, Indicators and EA seems working, config is OK, for example on EUR/USD in the EA I only set True for these 2 currency, and leave all other settings by default.

But no orders are sent :-(, I don't understand why ?

Here is a screenshoot of my MT4!

Perhaps some ideas ?

Thanks

Because there is rating filter in indicator and rating filter in EA.

Rating from 3 to 3 is High Impact events trading only. So you setted EA to trade high impact (rating=3) and it is fine. But you setted indicator to show all the news events. Abd because of that indicator is showing all the events even if you are not trading them.

News EA does not need any indicator. The traded news events are written in the right corner of the chart with impact level.

Ok big thanks,

So i've remove indicators from all currency, and effectively it's clear now

And I've now some pending trades on most currency, greats

First trade :-( -76pips on GBP/USD on the new "GPB Interest Rate" but it works , and I love this representation of news.

Keep good job

Bey bye

Files:

Thank you Newdigital and Igorad for coming up with this EA... and the specific setups, without which, for people like me, would be rather difficult to start with it... it's impressive... will try it as well... -tks

PS: It is installed and it is working... News Trader EA is the #1 GIFT you offer to the Elite Community... #2, may be the Level Trading EA... we much appreciate your dedication and generosity... will report on its workings... -thank you again...

EnkiJr:
...Also... GBP Interest Rate Statement... went UP from 5.25 to 5.50... but the GBP/USD exchange rate keeps going DOWN... why would that be...? can anybody help with understanding this... -tks

I think it was something with bank comments http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/news/2007/055.htm and something with traders/banks/analytics comments. They are always doing any coments after the news about the current situation. They did some talking that GBPUSD will be very attactive for the trades soon and GBPUSD will be at $2.0130 in the near future.