News Trader EA - page 34

anyone have problem trying to compile? i get errors saying TimeCurrent function is not defined.

Ea work only the day after

Hello.

I tryed to run the news ea(v6) today, Tuesday morning on live account.

Now I see the first upcoming news is tomorrow morning (11/4 - JPY Machine order ).

Actually , when I check the expert tab I see only 7 news out of all the news in the file.

Any idea what happened to all news ? why I can see only some of them?

thanks.

newdigital:
Forex calendar in text file was updated on the 1st post (once again). It was updated concerning the time for JPY interest rate.

Thanks ND.

cturner:
anyone have problem trying to compile? i get errors saying TimeCurrent function is not defined.

Just want to say about some mistakes some users are doing sometimes (because i got some PMs and people are still asking).

So, cturner, you are lot alone

1. I am using this EAs with setings defaults https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898/page22

And I am using text file from post #1 of this thread.

Name of text file in EA should be the same with text file you placed here C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\files (for trading) and/or here C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\tester\files (for backtesting)

2. Update Metatrader. This EA is using some new functions which will not work in 198 build of Metatrader for example.

3. Everybody may use this EA in "set-and-forget" way. But it is not such a kind EA to do so. User should be comfortable with the news.

4, Check for the filters. This EA is having currency filter, news rating filter and so on.

If you are trading news events with rating 3 only so only those news will be displaied and traded.

jojo:
Hello.

I tryed to run the news ea(v6) today, Tuesday morning on live account.

Now I see the first upcoming news is tomorrow morning (11/4 - JPY Machine order ).

Actually , when I check the expert tab I see only 7 news out of all the news in the file.

Any idea what happened to all news ? why I can see only some of them?

thanks.

I am not running this v #6 yet sorry.

Probable you should check the rating filetr. If you selected to trade the news with 2 or 3 ratings only so the news wioth rating 1 will not be displayed and traded.

Its ok on ver5

newdigital:
I am not running this v #6 yet sorry. Probable you should check the rating filetr. If you selected to trade the news with 2 or 3 ratings only so the news wioth rating 1 will not be displayed and traded.

Yes, It's working good on ver5 . probably a bug ob Ver6. Thanks.

NOTES for v6 version:

Calendar's files for v6 and v5 are different.

For v6 each line should have one more number(number of settings).

For example:

- v5

2007.04.10;01:30;AUD;NAB Business Confidence;1;

2007.04.10;03:30;JPY;Interest Rate;3;

2007.04.10;05:45;CHF;Unemployment Rate;2;

- v6

2007.04.10;01:30;AUD;NAB Business Confidence;1;1;

2007.04.10;03:30;JPY;Interest Rate;3;2;

2007.04.10;05:45;CHF;Unemployment Rate;2;0;

if additional number=0 you'll use default settings.

cturner:

Not sure but you need to updade your Metatrader software to the last version. (TimeCurrent is a new function).

Order Send Problem V6

Been attempting to set up V6 for some time now and conyinue to get the same problem

I set the EA to send the orders 1 minute before the new release and it continues to sent the orders a half hour before the new release.

Here are my settings for Interbank

TimeZone : 4

TimeGap: 1

OrderDuration: 60

ProcessTime: 2

SessionEnd: 23

FridayEnd: 22

Anyone else having this problem

I did not try this #6 version yet.

Try to backtest. Just change the date in text file. And please note that you should use different text files for this V6. And not one file. Two different files.