Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 85

Almost unbelievable

Version Bipolar_Edition2modH with EURCHF, EURGBP and AUDUSD

Cross:
Version Bipolar_Edition2modH with EURCHF, EURGBP and AUDUSD

Hi Cross, what settings do you use for each pair?

CROSS,

where did you get that version goblin? can we get a copy?

pmafia:
CROSS, where did you get that version goblin? can we get a copy?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175931

Yes, that's the one.

ze0202:
Hi Cross, what settings do you use for each pair?

The settings are the same for all three pairs.

Hi,

what's the timeframe you use, 1H?

Cross:
The settings are the same for all three pairs.

zephyrs:
Hi, what's the timeframe you use, 1H?

Yes H1 time frame

If you people want to see some of bluto's latest work you should see his incredible Jitterbug Ea. Its the most amazing martingaler I've ever seen and it doesn't lose. He gives it to members of his private group. I think it might have evolved from bipoler, not sure though. It countertrend trades and I usually make about $500USD in profits every day now since i started using it a month ago. I've lost accounts with 10pt3, Eurox2, V12 and others but this one is living proof a Martingaler can work very very well.

carly

carly96:
If you people want to see some of bluto's latest work you should see his incredible Jitterbug Ea. Its the most amazing martingaler I've ever seen and it doesn't lose. He gives it to members of his private group. I think it might have evolved from bipoler, not sure though. It countertrend trades and I usually make about $500USD in profits every day now since i started using it a month ago. I've lost accounts with 10pt3, Eurox2, V12 and others but this one is living proof a Martingaler can work very very well. carly

Hi carly96,

As I know Bluto does not have any commercial thread in our forum. And Bluto did not promote his new EAs and his private group on our forum yet.

What is the point to do it without the author?

If Bluto wants to promote his private group so he will do it. If his group is commercial one so he will open commercial thread. Because he supported our forum a lot. If Bluto does not want to do it - so he will not do it.

Are you Bluto?

Or you want to invite all the forum members to be move to Bluto private group? Bluto is still aroud and he is very respectable member of our forum. And if he wants to do something so he will do.

I communicated by PM many times with you about it but you seems do not understand some ethical case on our forum.

Because I saw your the other thread about the other Bluto's EA you promoted using this public forum.