Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 80

First statement for this setup, here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175850/page51

For the hell of it, I added 8 more pairs. Yes i know it will blow the account up but that is what I am searching for....let's call this a stress test. I will be having another setup with microlots soon.

I am not sure if this is a normal behaviour of the goblin bipolar EAs & mods but normally the EA will close out each set of opened trades (numerous buy and sell for 1 pair) at the same time. But for example the eur/usd and the gbp/usd sets, only the buy trades have been closed off. So now I have 3 trades of SELL orders opened and no hedging . I don't think I am explaning it well so please take a look at my statement attached.

Is it a bug?

Sada

sadaloma:
First statement for this setup, here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175850/page51

For the hell of it, I added 8 more pairs. Yes i know it will blow the account up but that is what I am searching for....let's call this a stress test. I will be having another setup with microlots soon.

I am not sure if this is a normal behaviour of the goblin bipolar EAs & mods but normally the EA will close out each set of opened trades (numerous buy and sell for 1 pair) at the same time. But for example the eur/usd and the gbp/usd sets, only the buy trades have been closed off. So now I have 3 trades of SELL orders opened and no hedging . I don't think I am explaning it well so please take a look at my statement attached.

Is it a bug?

Sada

This is the normal mode of operation of Goblin Bipolar. This EA handles the buy and sell sequences separately.

Tks Pecunia

Pecunia non olet:
Hi berdj,

That caught my eye too It seems that alassio's studies are paying him good dividends.

Here's something similar: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Pecunia

Appreciate your research glad you found this code!

Berdj

Here is yesterday's trading with Goblin. Wow

From the chart, which is wow , 6 level of progression closed nicely. So beautiful

Cheers,

Files:
goblin_ch_1.gif  15 kb
goblin_3.htm  27 kb
goblin_5.gif  5 kb

wibitiens:
Here is yesterday's trading with Goblin. Wow

From the chart, which is wow , 6 level of progression closed nicely. So beautiful

Cheers,

I think the EA you are using is the regular Goblin EA, not the Goblin Bi Polar EA.

If this is the case then you should post your results and comments on the Goblin thread.

lexygoo:
I think the EA you are using is the regular Goblin EA, not the Goblin Bi Polar EA. If this is the case then you should post your results and comments on the Goblin thread.

Oops, sorry, I made a mistake again. Last time I posted it as well. I should have changed my bookmark at that time. Anyway, thanks for reminding me. I'll move it to Goblin thread next tome. Thanks mate.

Cheers,

David, how is your live account going?

mrv:
David, how is your live account going?

I don't think he is using this EA anymore, he is using his modified version which is called Pacman.