Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 78

Goblin testing up to today.

With 1million starting balance and 12 maxtrade, everything looks goooood

Cheers,

Files:
goblin.gif  5 kb
goblin.htm  23 kb

theone555:
This system is losing money! This may be profitable one or two months but in one moment is losing all money during one day!!!! This system should be fixed.

Sure thing, buddy. You want fries with that too?

23lots starts to look pretty scary!

wibitiens:
Goblin testing up to today.

With 1million starting balance and 12 maxtrade, everything looks goooood

Cheers,

cgldsmth:
23lots starts to look pretty scary!

It is scary But, it's actually just 6 trades (pipstep 18 -> 108 pips). I just want to maximize it to maximum 12 possible trades with 1 million starting balance.

Cheers,

bluto:
Sure thing, buddy. You want fries with that too?

Lol it needed saying, nice one!

Cal

theone555:
This system is losing money! This may be profitable one or two months but in one moment is losing all money during one day!!!! This system should be fixed.

Dude,

You joined TSD since July,2007. You've tried multiple trading system, manual and auto, should you be able to provide some comment?

theone555:
This system is losing money!

Indeed, every single martingale system will have its end of the day.

theone555:
This may be profitable one or two months but in one moment is losing all money during one day!!!!

You have the answer by yourself, its profitable for one or two months. Which moment it losses all the money, did you really study?

theone555:
This system should be fixed.

Yes I know, but how?

theone555:
Could anyone please send me RB26DETT EA to - theone [at] advancedspy.net? I'll run it in my demo and then in real account. thanks

You make me feel nervous to include anymore people in my team, especially someone like you. Who knows when you're going to make a post at my thread :

theone555:

you better think about how to become a better person before you start trading. Keep doing thing this way and blaming people without contribute your own effort, you'll endup diggin a hole and burry yourself. Nobody will give a fuck what happened to you. Peace

Regards

David

davidke20:
Dude,

You joined TSD since July,2007. You've tried multiple trading system, manual and auto, should you be able to provide some comment?

Indeed, every single martingale system will have its end of the day.

You have the answer by yourself, its profitable for one or two months. Which moment it losses all the money, did you really study?

Yes I know, but how?

You make me feel nervous to include anymore people in my team, especially someone like you. Who knows when you're going to make a post at my thread :

you better think about how to become a better person before you start trading. Keep doing thing this way and blaming people without contribute your own effort, you'll endup diggin a hole and burry yourself. Nobody will give a fuck what happened to you. Peace

Regards

David

sux

theone555:
sux

Well, that is a very motivating post. thanks.

Regards

David

Could you post the formula pls

alassio:
It is an improved version of the one I have posted already, not ready for releasing.

All currencies have exactly the same settings.

- Using max orders 10 with pips 5 where above 6 orders we start losing.

- Entry signal: only JMA 1H

I added the following features:

- ATR(5) filter (currently enforced to trade only below 80)

- Order closing in loop

- Individual TPs for each order, add 3 pips for orders > 1 to compensate for slippage

- Delayed entry for 1st order: Enter only if we can enter for a price N pips better within M minutes

The delayed entry seems to be quite effective both on backtests and on live demo. Prevents you to jump into very fast moving markets which cause most trouble. Of course, if you are already in there, this doesn't help ...

Allasio,

Could you please post the formula for the delayed entry -5pips within 2 minutes or order cancelled I am not really interested in the atr part .

Much appreciate your expertise.

berdj

working for me

retro:
My first week trading the system live this week.

Trading EUR/USD ,EUR/CHF,USD/CAD.

Buying roughly around 0 GMT and selling roughly around 12 GMT watching ATR and taking care that currencies are not overbought or oversold on entry.

Approx up around 25% for week.Far and away my best EA performer for the week.

Not for the faint hearted though .Frequently get's itself in and out of drawdown hell even being ultra conservative.

Four weeks in and up around 60%.

Tending to turn the EA off after the target for the day is reached.

Very watchful of impending news.

Got caught on a EUR/CHF surge a week ago and dropped that pair in favor of trading cable with Perky's version and still ended ahead for that week.

Bluto -Not after fries but looking forward to your little shake up of bi polar.