The immorality of “Elite Leeches” - page 4

Sniper

Arround March of this year, I was approched by a member on this forum to join a private forum with others. Because of my situation at the time I could not commit myself to it. That person that PM me to join is no longer posting on this forum any more. That private group consists of only 20 members rounded up from this and other forums by the creater of the group. I dont beleive any of them are visiting the public forums any more. I have always regreated not joining.

Man if this don't, almost sound, like I am proposeing something here does it. The Person that started that group was from South Africa you may know him.

The CockeyedCowboy

new digital,

I would like to see private sections were one can go too as a small group to learn from each other. I dont post my work as it causes so much questions and that is very trouble some. My codeing style is so much different then any thing posted here. I would not mind teaching it to someone but would not like to be bothed by people that have no codeing experiences nor do they want to code. Just ask repeated questions.

When some one ask can you give me this or that, it really gets to me. If they were to say how can I do this, it would be different. The inexperenced one are the ones that want it given, the experenced one want to know how.

Even if the section were simi-private were everone can see in but only the ones that are authorized to reply can post to it. That would give the experience one to work with out all those questions. If some one would like to learn then they can always follow alone quitly.

The CockeyedCowboy

Fx_Sniper,

Dude you are way too too emotional, Why you care so much..means you are a good guy or you are way to independent

You do not have any right to accuse newdigital of ANYTHING mate, just go to other forums and express your thoughts and even if you sneeze they ban you from there.

This forum is alive, just becuase of one guy newdigital for his selfless millions of indicators he contributed to the forum, you talk of shutting the site down, just because some shit a**s guys tried to steal some indicators..common !

seriouslly...do you think even if the cheat gets the system for free..he will ever make any kind of decent living selling indicators...a cheater will always be a cheater..he will not rest untill he makes his moves again..his main intention are not to learn or gain anything from forex..but just to simply cheat..its his duty...there will always be bad guys..we got to learn to live with it and do our work...it does not mean to shut down the whole forum.

and regarding elite section...it has become a trend now a days to get l everything for free on the internet.

Free is always not good you know that, just because it looks "software" and codes does not mean that its easy...programming and computing is harder job than most think....and i get it your reason of protest

if we want free everything..why not go for the core...make pentium processor free..i never heard any voice to make processors free or any hardwares free...WHY NOT..why we always want softwares free..do you think its easy....and when some one tries to make a elite section and works hard to monitor EA and submit its results weekly...we protest..why don't we do the same to our ISPs and tell them, that we use ur connection, give us Happy Hour..im yet to see an ISP in the whole wide world..who is giving happy hours to its users

whats wroung in paying for..i don't get it..PAY PAY PAY..PAY the good guys always..bad guys will steal it anyways

FX-Sniper...i have nothing against your thoughts..i read all your post and yours blogs and you are aries i know that..but we have to give thoughts to the admin..who have to read our post as well as others post too. its a 24/7 job

21st century, will always be for community, networking..the era of individual brilliance is gone...talking of frestuff...i don't quite get why youtude was sold for billion plus..why din't those folks gave it for free to google.

ND, i wish you do not read this mesage as you already read lot of messages and you are loaded with work always. Thanks for everything.

FX_Sniper:
That would be cool yes, although I have strong doubts if anything discussed here will ever materialize.
I am starting to wonder if my efforts and those of others would perhaps not be better spent creating a brand new forum in the end and do it the right way from the start and get it over with instead of trying to selvage a sinking ship who’s captain is indecisive at the moment, perhaps understandably so.
I can tell you what Donald Trump would say to him in the board room: "You're fired !!! " :D:D
Laters,
FX Sniper

Hi FX Snipers,

I'm trying to contact you to ask a little question about your FX Snipers Ergodic CCI indicator but your email seems not be valid and i cannot send you any pm within this board.

Please contact me by pm or at my email gommino72-forum at yahoo dot it

or if someone else can send me any information on how I can contact FXSnipers

thx a lot