Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 39

At the moment i have more looses than wins on this system, but i believe that this is working and i see that this is working, because every time i loose - i see my mistake.

70 % of my mistakes is of mental part..

Thomas Edison would like to say:"I am not wrong. I just found 1000 of wrong trades."

cheers

he is a master

sandeep

still trading?

Hi Ramdas,

I have read your thread with great interest, and just wonder if you are still trading this system profitably.

I am having trouble filtering out the bad trades as there are many points where I believe it will bounce off the SMA50 but carries on through it.

Cheers

Dave

davo:
Hi Ramdas,

I have read your thread with great interest, and just wonder if you are still trading this system profitably.

I am having trouble filtering out the bad trades as there are many points where I believe it will bounce off the SMA50 but carries on through it.

Cheers

Dave

Hi davo,

Yes, system is working very well,

After good move, and during consolidation you will find bad trades,

Examples

Hi Ramdas,

I was looking into your postings and found that your setup was a simple one rather than having lot of Indicators. I would appreciate if you can provide me with more examples with short and long trades. Another question I have is, what are your stop and take profit levels for each currency pairs.

Thanks

Newzone

progress report

ramdas:
Hi davo,

Yes, system is working very well,

After good move, and during consolidation you will find bad trades,

Hi Ramdas,

It's been a few months since my last post to you & just wondering how your systems going & if you have made any refinements to your moving average values or perhaps some extra filters to eliminate bad trades.

Thanks

Davo

Statements

Hi, Ramdas,

Can you please post the forward tested statements for this strategy.

Regards.

ooooh the reandomness of it all

talk about chaos

Pretty tho...

Files:
chart_2.gif  141 kb

SIDDESH:
Hi, Ramdas,

Can you please post the forward tested statements for this strategy.

Regards.

Dear Siddesh,

There is no EA developed yet for this setup so i don't have statement

Best Regards

Ramdas