Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 10

So is that all the rules RAMDAS? Just a double on the fifty and a fall off of the 2400, anything else ? n I like MA systems..

Hi Ramdas

ramdas:
Hello everyone,

Pl feel free to post your feedback about stratergy.

I see Number of Reader's reading this thread are increasing.

But i don't know how many people just read new post and move.

I also don't know if people find this thread usefull or NOT usefull.

Without any comment's or feedback from reader / trader there is no point to continue only just posting my comment's.

So Pl feel free to post your feedback about stratergy.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

I've found a very interesting thread and I hope to find the feeling to recognize the pattern and to play with the price map, very usefull set up for the market behaiviour understandig.

I have one idea, what if dealing with LWMA's indee fo SMA's?? I think they are earlier to react to price action, or is that the reason for the choice u made???

Thanx 4 ur sharing, gus.

seems to me by looking at all the charts that when your 50 150 and 300 cross up or down theres some pips to be taken. You would miss a lot of discretionary trades, but so what if the EA trades are profitable...

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Ramdas,

I've found a very interesting thread and I hope to find the feeling to recognize the pattern and to play with the price map, very usefull set up for the market behaiviour understandig.

I have one idea, what if dealing with LWMA's indee fo SMA's?? I think they are earlier to react to price action, or is that the reason for the choice u made???

Thanx 4 ur sharing, gus.

Hi Gusdinsalvoforex,

I use SMA with it's simplest form, without much complication's.

More complications we make more we get away from it's basic use.

Best Regards

Ramdas

mhdeaton:
seems to me by looking at all the charts that when your 50 150 and 300 cross up or down theres some pips to be taken. You would miss a lot of discretionary trades, but so what if the EA trades are profitable...

Market is more interested in SMA600 and SMA2400,

If market has move to sma150 or sma300 with good pips (from SMA50, Touch entry point) then market will look to book profit or partial profit at sma150 or sma300. if these two sma are near to entry point then market will look for sma600 to sma2400 touch point.

Best Regards

Ramdas

EUR/USD bad sell spot

Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows current E/U movement

Sell Pattern has form, But it is BAD Sell spot since all other SMA600, SMA2400 are near and there is less pip's potential.

Chart is posted to show avide such spot.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd_32.gif  16 kb

sma 600-2400 cross

ramdas:
Hello everyone,

Sell Pattern has form, But it is BAD Sell spot since all other SMA600, SMA2400 are near and there is less pip's potential.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

How do we define when price breaks that 600-2400 levels, any number of pips or do we have to consider a larger time frame pattern for the cross consolidation ??

EUR/USD bad sell spot

Hello everyone,

If you get caught in such spot, exit when price touch sma600 or sma2400.

Market gives chance to exit with atlest 5pips profit.

Don't be greedy to expect more that this..before market develop up strength .

Best Regards

Ramdas

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd_32.gif  16 kb

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Ramdas, How do we define when price breaks that 600-2400 levels, any number of pips or do we have to consider a larger time frame pattern for the cross consolidation ??

Hi GUSDINSALVOFOREX,

You are absolutly correct, We have to consider next time frames.. what is happening on larger time frame.

You can just click on next timeframe on same setup to see larger view.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

Got a question. Do you always trade towards SMA2400? Some sort of bias is easier to look for pattern.

btw, must say your price action is very interesting. I'm checking this thread everyday.

Thanks

Jackt