Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 8

frantacech:
I modify Clock 1.2, now show spread and auto summer time.

Small change to stop multiple messages for DLL and colour change for black backgrounds

Files:

The EA I'm talking about is the Straddle&Trail. If you read ANCOLL thread above mine that is what he is referring to by "just put straddle both at sell stop"

When to put pending order?

ANCOLL:
Today we got profit on EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CHF

This trading system is quite safe in my opinion, just put straddle both at sell stop and buy stop, leave it, do your job, spend time with your family, do your fitness, etc

and see your profit at the end of the day

But don't forget to set your stop loss as well, on your pending order.

Let's see in the next month, is this trading system still reliable?

Dear Ancoll,

When did you put your pending order? In GMT, please? Yesterday according to Little Tips Using Dolly Breakout Strategy, I put Sell Limit in Asian Session (2am GMT) because I saw main trend H4 & D1 were in Red Color, Guppy Line above Open Price, and when Europe Session opened, my pending order was executed, but then the price was going up/flying, and I lost in this position (S/L was touched). Thus, is it smart to use Buy/Sell Limit or may be there's wrong with my interpretation about this breakout strategy?

Could you please give me some explanations about this strategy?

Thank you.

Rgds,

Pierre

GMACD Analysis Logic

Could somebody give me an idea for logic to relabelling GMACD Signal with Analysis Trend base on your trading experience.

Overall (Daily) : current logic base on MACD H4 & D1

Current: H1 & H4 & D1

Files:
analysis.gif  11 kb

yesican88:
Dear Ancoll,

When did you put your pending order? In GMT, please? Yesterday according to Little Tips Using Dolly Breakout Strategy, I put Sell Limit in Asian Session (2am GMT) because I saw main trend H4 & D1 were in Red Color, Guppy Line above Open Price, and when Europe Session opened, my pending order was executed, but then the price was going up/flying, and I lost in this position (S/L was touched). Thus, is it smart to use Buy/Sell Limit or may be there's wrong with my interpretation about this breakout strategy?

Thank you.

Rgds,

Pierre

If you using Little Tips Dolly when trend changing and execute ur order, you only lost less then 20 pip (if you follow my tips) instead of 40. You also can put BUY stop (if GBP/USD yesterday) @ Buy Stop-2 TP Price but miss 10 pip instead Using Buy Stop-2 Price.

The idea for Breakout has been give and you need to put ur own idea to improve your trading result. That why i put "LITTLE tips..."

hymns:
GMACD Analysis Logic

Could somebody give me an idea for logic to relabelling GMACD Signal with Analysis Trend base on your trading experience.

Overall (Daily) : current logic base on MACD H4 & D1

Current: H1 & H4 & D1

The trend analysis on my GMACD_SIGNALS is not changing, it shows trend/dn all the time can someone point me to the latest version?

Sorry ignore that it's ok

yesican88:
Dear Ancoll,

Thank you.

Rgds,

Pierre

The breakout strategy is different from the one which I discussed.

Go with the main rule first. Try with paper trading first if you are in doubt.

Set Buy stop and Sell Stop on the opening day, take just TP-1 for safe profit.

If you do it right, the profit will come to you.

I am at GMT +7 ....the time for opening day is 7:00 AM in my time zone

Now we got a lot of update, but I am confused which one should I update on the first page?

Could someone please post their latest complete update here so I can move it to the first page?

thank in advance.

ANCOLL:
The breakout strategy is different from the one which I discussed.

Go with the main rule first. Try with paper trading first if you are in doubt.

Set Buy stop and Sell Stop on the opening day, take just TP-1 for safe profit.

If you do it right, the profit will come to you.

I am at GMT +7 ....the time for opening day is 7:00 AM in my time zone

So you use Buy/Sell Stop instead of Buy/Sell Limit, don't you? My time zone is GMT+7 too

Today Dolly's GBP/USD Buy Stop-1 @1.9642, Sell Stop-1 @1.9602, the price now is at 1.9730, trend is bullish, so how can we use this Buy Stop price since the price is at 1.9730 now? What time Dolly give new Buy/Sell Stop Strategy because every morning (in GMT+7/WIB) when I saw at Dolly Graphic, both Buy Stop and Sell Stop can't be used because the price has been higher or lower than that ?

Please give me some guides again. Thanks!

PS. Just for confirmation, Europe market open at 7am GMT, London open at 8am GMT and US open at 13am GMT, right?

Rgds,

Pierre

PS. Sorry, I mean Europe market open at 8am GMT, London open at 9am GMT and US open at 14am GMT, right?

Thanks

Rgds,

Pierre