DECEMA - Xmas gift! - page 7

Metatrader 5 version of decema

decema.zip

Files:
decema.png  18 kb
decema.zip  22 kb

Zero Lag NEMA indicator was created by Mladen and posted to elite section.

So, it is the whole news about it (sorry for repeating something).

newdigital:
Public news.

----------

NEMA indicator are on this post. Indicator can calculate up to 49 ema and it uses up to 50 calculating buffers internally. The description of DECEMA and NEMA was provided together with the rules how to use it with trading.

Just one indicator can do it all:

dema = nema with NemaDepth 2:

tema = nema with NemaDepth 3:

decema = nema with NemaDepth 10:

NemaDepth 1 = ema.

NemaDepth is the parameter in this indicator's input.

Elite section news.

----------

Zero Lag NEMA indicator was programmed for simple elite section. So, depending on NemDepth parameter it is zero lag ema, zero lag, dema, zero lag tema ... and so on.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

On the image: a 25 period zero lag ema (violet), zero lag dema (blue) and zero lag 5ema (it would be quintema, orange) on line chart (gray line is the close price) so that it is clearer how close they are to the price itself.

Files:
zerolagnema.gif  24 kb

How a newer post (62 of newdigital - 2016.07.31) got up and (63 of tempa-2015.10.12) got down. was it updated today ?

mntiwana:
 How a newer post (62 of newdigital - 2016.07.31) got up and (63 of tempa-2015.10.12) got down. was it updated today ?
Probably (at least I hope so) developers are doing something and some posts got affected by what they did :)

mladen:
Probably (at least I hope so) developers are doing something and some posts got affected by what they did :)
So they (developers) are working in back ground though in a inverting way :) ,what a pity they did not solved basic errors in so many months till now,but we hope in a optimistic way.

Nema general (version of nema that allows usage of averages different than ema in nema - and decema - calculation) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/186064/page29

mladen:

Nema general (version of nema that allows usage of averages different than ema in nema - and decema - calculation) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/186064/page29

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks and much appreciations for this Nema foundation for future EMAs series, i hope some fine tuning features will be added in future versions.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks and much appreciations for this Nema foundation for future EMAs series, i hope some fine tuning features will be added in future versions.

regards

it's not Xmas yet

Pava:
it's not Xmas yet

PAVA

But even then it is more pretty gift as preXmas gift.

Just posted about it here because it was originally posted here