Long Term Primajaya System - page 6

Just remind you....

Look at the pic below.

I think Today.. it's time for you to sell EUR/USD..

Let we see....

The indicator give the sell signal and also the analyzer give recommendation to sell..

.... hope it work's....

Files:

Hi

colud you always please new versions analyzer and indicators give to first or second post?

Thx

Anybody know how to update the excel analyzer data and connect it with MT4? I have MT4 Northfinance installed but it is said "cannot run MT4.EXE. The program is damaged or missing". Is it because MT4 folder location different or anything else?

I got the same error

avante:
Anybody know how to update the excel analyzer data and connect it with MT4? I have MT4 Northfinance installed but it is said "cannot run MT4.EXE. The program is damaged or missing". Is it because MT4 folder location different or anything else?

Hi Avante, I got the same error while trying to update the data. It seems that the Excel file is trying to execute MT4.exe in order to retrieve the current data but it failed. I have tried putting the Excel file into where Metatrader's 'terminal.exe' is, and renaming terminal.exe to MT4.exe, but all didn't work.

Primajaya, boleh tolong selesaikan masalah ini? (Primajaya, can you solve this problem?) Your formula (whatever in the excel) is marvelous! Thank you for sharing!

-RJ1-

RJ1:
Hi Avante, I got the same error while trying to update the data. It seems that the Excel file is trying to execute MT4.exe in order to retrieve the current data but it failed. I have tried putting the Excel file into where Metatrader's 'terminal.exe' is, and renaming terminal.exe to MT4.exe, but all didn't work.

Primajaya, boleh tolong selesaikan masalah ini? (Primajaya, can you solve this problem?) Your formula (whatever in the excel) is marvelous! Thank you for sharing!

-RJ1-

The problem happen coz your DDE server was not activated.

To activate DDE server.. on Tools menu click options>>on server tab mark Enable DDE server... and then OK..

Hope it helps...

primajaya:

To activate DDE server.. on Tools menu click options>>on server tab mark Enable DDE server... and then OK..

Hope it helps...

Thank you Prima! Now it's working ..

Need to understand

Hi PrimaJaya,

I have a few questions, maybe you can answer them, please.

1. How do you calculate to get Average Range (pips)? I tried to calculate average pips range for 2 to 6 days, but I didn't get as what you get (refer screenshot)

2. What is the different between Prima Daily Pivot and Intraday Pivot?

3. How do you calculate to get Prima Daily Pivot?

4. When is Prima Daily Pivot used in your formula?

5. Referring to the screenshot, Today's open is 1.2939 and the recommendation is "Sell". How am I supposed to sell stop with Target-1 at 1.2944 as recommended, because Target-1 is higher than today's opening, because I place trades when market opens.

That is all for now. I hope you can give me some light here

Thank you, terima kasih.

-RJ1-

Files:

primajaya:

Hope it helps...

Now it works. thanks

Btw should i update the D-1 data and TODAY"S OPEN before using this analyzer manually? But how do i find D-1 data and TODAY"S OPEN in MT? Why don't you make it so it could update automatically just like the market watch part?

Most Interesting

I am new to forex trading but I am looking for a good system, I like what I see here so I downloaded your system. I am going to try it out.

There seems to be a little problem with your analyzer system. For some reason the brokers time is not working can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Are there any instructions on how to install the analyzer system?

Regards

JTH

avante:
Now it works. thanks Btw should i update the D-1 data and TODAY"S OPEN before using this analyzer manually? But how do i find D-1 data and TODAY"S OPEN in MT? Why don't you make it so it could update automatically just like the market watch part?

Hi Avante,

The Excel uses DDE to get the price. As far as my limited knowledge, I think DDE cannot give you the Opening Price for any currency pairs to be feed into Excel. Please correct me if I am wrong on this. That is why we need to put the Opening Price manually.

How to update D-1 data, or actually how to get the Close, High and Low price for any currency and day? You open the currency pair you want, e.g. EUR/USD in Metatrader, choose D1 as your timeframe. Place your mouse pointer to the price bar corresponding to the day you want to know the information. Look at the bottom of Metatrader window, there are O, H, L, C information. O=Open, H=High, L=Low and C=Close price for that particular day. Look at the screenshot attached.

-RJ1-

Files: