Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 90

James

Guys and Gals,

I have the Goblin (Bi-polar) running on a demo on a 1 hour chart on the GBP/USD & EUR/USD & NZD/USD. It is losing approix. $300 a day. Is it possible that I have the wrong indicators loaded. Any help would be appreciated.

James

thats the third bash

ive seen on goblin/bipolar in a couple hours? whats the deal today? im personally surprised how well goblin owns pips in the holiday market.

Bluto,

I will post asap. Been a busy day.

Greg

abrs70:
even with your latest modified version, drawdown still high in backtest.... hope testing 3 pairs will give positive results

Drawdown looks LOW in backtest to me. I run on H4 and I use "every tick" and "control points" models. Both show equity staying within 80% of balance. If that's too risky for you, you could ratchet RiskPercent down to 0.1.

Like Bluto, I'd like to see your statements/numbers.

GoblinBiPolarEdition

Bluto

Here is the first set of statements and settings. It is the GoblinBiPolar Edition. It was initiated on the 27th and has lost about $1K. I will post the others separate so as not to confuse. The pairs on each are the same as is the timeframe-1hr, the broker-FXDD and the account starting balance $5K. the starting dates are different and will be noted.

Greg

Thanks for posting this. I am going to presume that you already realize that by using .1 mini lots on a $5,000 account that is way too high of a leverage. And therefore your ---$1,000 ie. 20 % deficit would be alot different as would the amount of your open positions if you had used micro lots. Kudos to you for at least attempting to use the gbp/jpy and gbp/chf as well although I personally would not use those two with this EA yet this is what the testing phase is all about. If I had anything significant to share other than the leverage comment I would post a statement but I don't because Bluto has done such a fabulous job with this and the default settings appear to work well. cheers

aghenry1:
Bluto

Here is the first set of statements and settings. It is the GoblinBiPolar Edition. It was initiated on the 27th and has lost about $1K. I will post the others separate so as not to confuse. The pairs on each are the same as is the timeframe-1hr, the broker-FXDD and the account starting balance $5K. the starting dates are different and will be noted.

Greg

Goblin

Bluto

Here is the regular Goblin. The difference here is that the JPY is Long only and the EUR and AUD are Long and Short. It was initialized on the 19th and has run uninterrupted. The settings are as follows:

Greg

TakeProfit-30-0

Lots-0.1

InitialStop-20.0

MaxTrades-4

Pips-12

SecureProfit-10

AccountProtection-0

OrderstoProtect-3

ReverseCondition-0

StartYear-2005

StartMonth-1

EndYear-2050

EndMonth-12

mm-0

risk-10

AccountisNormal-0

Magic-123987

GoblinBiPolarEdition2modf

Here is the above one day old initialized on the 28th. Same everything as the regular BiPolar as mentioned in the first post. It has run uninterrupted. Here are the settings:

ProfitTarget-15

LotSize-0.1

LotsIncreasBy-2.0

Slippage-3

LotPercision-2

UseMoneyManagement-true

EquityProtectionLevel-0.0

MaxLossPerOrder-0.0

RiskPercent-0.5

UseConservativeRSX_Signals-false

LongTakeProfit-20.0

LongInitialStop-0.0

LongTrailingStop-0.0

LongMaxTrades-4

LongPips-10

LongSecureProfits-10

LongAccountProtection-false

LongOrdertoProtect-0

ShortTakeProfit-20.0

ShortInitialStop-0

ShortTrailingStop-0.0

ShortMaxTrades-4

ShortPips-10

ShortSecureProfit-10

ShortAccountProtection-false

ShortOrderstoProtect-0

incomplete post

Help ????

Hi Bluto

Can you help me where can find the last version of Goblin EA????

THANK'S

MAMDOH