Live Testing reports - page 64

Autumnleaves I really strongly recommend Phoenix 6 for development, Phoenix 5 has so much stuff inside it we can't really move anything around. If you email me the code you have so far and a description of what you need, I'll finish it for you.

Friday morning

Closed : +1024

On fire : -95

Goooood guy Phoenix !

All statements to morrow

EASY Code Items

Thanks very much for the offer Daraknor. I'll send you the code snippets separately. However, for background you need to have the Malone exposition of EASY (I think you already have it) plus the indicators he uses in the method. I think I have managed to nail down the Heiken Ashi/Price Action Channel (already in Phoenix 6 I think) and the RSI (at least for the purposes of one signal). Here are the RSI and Traders Dynamic Indicators in case these are not readily available to you. Look for my efforts at converting the code to EA in your mail.

Files:

1 Timeframe: 15min

2 Broker: FXDD

3 Settings file: Defaults

4 Account: Demo

5 Version: 5.7.0 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 1

7 Cur: usdjpy, usdchf, eurjpy, gbpusd

5 Version: 6alpha (full auto)

6 Cur: usdchf

Help!

Hi,everbody,

Could you give me some suggestions? I opened a mini account in the Interbank Fx.It's $900.I want to use the Phoenix 5.7.2W in the live account.According to reports of Bertbin,Gforcejunke,AZBOfin and another people,GBPUSD gets the most profit.So,should I only trade GBPUSD by the Phoenix 5.7.2w in 10K,or trade several pairs in 1K?

hhsmoney:

5 Version: 5.7.0 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 1

7 Cur: usdjpy, usdchf, eurjpy, gbpusd

5 Version: 6alpha (full auto)

6 Cur: usdchf

Hi Hhsmoney

I saw your statements on P570

Same brooker, same TF, same cur... different results with mine = problem

Will check to morrow

wujun122:
Hi,everbody, Could you give me some suggestions? I opened a mini account in the Interbank Fx.It's $900.I want to use the Phoenix 5.7.2W in the live account.According to reports of Bertbin,Gforcejunke,AZBOfin and another people,GBPUSD gets the most profit.So,should I only trade GBPUSD by the Phoenix 5.7.2w in 10K,or trade several pairs in 1K?

1/ FXDD should be better...

2/ Yes : Cable/US is the best pair... for the moment....

But you must wait... Patience is key

And at the beginning trade 1 k on this pair...

After 3, 4, 5, 6 , even 7 weeks...carefully you will increase the bet

But at the begining like a cat hunting mice...

If you see thing going bad : don't wait SL ! Close !

If you "feel" TP to high : Close ! Pips in the pocket are... in the pocket ! ($ too !

My 2 c

bertbin:
1/ FXDD should be better...

2/ Yes : Cable/US is the best pair... for the moment....

But you must wait... Patience is key

And at the beginning trade 1 k on this pair...

After 3, 4, 5, 6 , even 7 weeks...carefully you will increase the bet

But at the begining like a cat hunting mice...

If you see thing going bad : don't wait SL ! Close !

If you "feel" TP to high : Close ! Pips in the pocket are... in the pocket ! ($ too !

My 2 c

Thank you!I will trade GBPUSD and report here.I hope that I will have a good result.

I also recommend FXDD, and if you give Phoenix credit by using PhoenixFund 5424 it won't cost you anything but will help make the world a better place (UN Development Program) and encourage Phoenix Development.

GBPUSD is definitely the best, and Phoenix 5.7.2W is solid. If you want to have more trades, you can increase "U_M12_MaxTrades" and it will trade signals if it gets more while in a trade. I recommend putting U_M12_MaxTrades=2 or 3 and U_M12_ConsecSignals to 20 or 40 if you increase the max trades value.

Home work

1-Timeframe: M15

2- Broker: FXDD

3- Settings file: Defaults

4- Account : Demo

5- Version: 5.7.0

6- Mode : 3, full auto

7- Cur : $/JPY, GB/$, EUR/JPY, $/CHF

Comment : great week + 1034 pip !!! As usual Cable made a good job (+418, +3220 pips since beginning on Phoenix), as JPY/$ (+349)and EU/JPY(+392). Not trade on Swissie... After a small bad start Monday, positive jump on Tuesday, FOMC have been great but the reverse after that (Friday with Housing) hurts a bit : we have a -313 floating. Will see... Patience, patience, patience...

After 16 weeks : TT pips : + 3720, increase K +63,6%, Avg per week : + 4 %

Not Bad, not bad

Hss money : now we have to compare statement to see what's wrong

1/ When did you start ? At openning ?

2/ Did you close something manually (it's happend!) ? Full Auto ?

3/ Did you change some settings ?

4/ Have you a good internet connection ? And a stable one ?

5/ Shut down ? Spikes ?

6/ Put a Detailed Statement to see if your inside settings have been "corrupted"

See you