Live Testing reports - page 63

Not bad P570 this week : + 693

Cross fingers until friday...

Frank Forex:
daraknor,

I am running this on Wujun's setting and H1 do you still want this info?

PS What are your settings For the GBP to get the results? Are they Default, changed or what? If you could link me to the post or whatever. I will be in your debt.

I reoptimized GBP. I'll post them tomorrow, but they did have a number of loosing trades the week following. It takes a few weeks to see if the settings are actually any good, I'll post them with statement but I need to pull both down from the hosting service I run before I can post them.

Phoenix 6 forward testing

Very quiet on the alpha front this week. Only one long position taken at 18:21 on 19 Mar. It is still kicking around in negative territory. No log entries of note.

autumnleaves:
Very quiet on the alpha front this week. Only one long position taken at 18:21 on 19 Mar. It is still kicking around in negative territory. No log entries of note.

Hi Autumn

Have you made some back test on P6 ?

(only to know !)

And we have a + 824 to night and a +213 on the grill...

Come on, Phoenix, come on....

bertbin:

Which pairs bertbin ?

Thanks

bertbin:

Which broker? Please post your result at the end of this week. Thanks!

Phoenix results

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Bert. I had some computer problems and the system was down last night, but the same trade is still lingering this morning.

In answer to your question, I have not done any backtesting with Phoenix 6. Right now all my attention is focussed on making a Phoenix-EASY hybrid as a trending system based on 5.7.2W. Since I do not program, this is painstaking work, mainly a lot of trial and error. Sure could use some help.

Hi Bossini,

Hi Saat2006

Curs and brooker

1-Timeframe: M15

2- Broker: FXDD

3- Settings file: Defaults

4- Account : Demo

5- Version: 5.7.0

6- Mode : 3, full auto

7- Cur : $/JPY, GB/$, EUR/JPY, $/CHF

(best pair : GB/$, worst : $/JPY)

Results this morning since Sunday night : +911 in the pocket and still +45 on the fire

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Phoenix !

autumnleaves:
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Bert. I had some computer problems and the system was down last night, but the same trade is still lingering this morning. In answer to your question, I have not done any backtesting with Phoenix 6. Right now all my attention is focussed on making a Phoenix-EASY hybrid as a trending system based on 5.7.2W. Since I do not program, this is painstaking work, mainly a lot of trial and error. Sure could use some help.

Ok Autumn Thanks...

Hope you will have a little time to have an "ideas" of result of P6 in backtesting...

You know that I am not a great fan of back testing but... But we need all "weapons" to adjust Pheonix..

I can't help about programming... it's not my piece of cake...

Meanwhile : good luck, I cross fingers for you...