HULL ma of adx ....

can any one create this inderctor it will be very usefull .....hull ma of adx ( apply function of hull ma on adx vale instead of price close ...).................

by this indecator we can know when the adx is up & down ..to know the sterngth of trend.. .

no one want to help...

hitman:
no one want to help...

It is Saturday now ...

Many people are out of the forum.

As i remember there are two or 3 threads about Hull ma in this forum with many indicators. Try to take a search https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search

As to Gann or Fibo fans so there is threads as well (2 if I remember) but with no any indicators created.

adx

hitman:
can any one create this inderctor it will be very usefull .....hull ma of adx ( apply function of hull ma on adx vale instead of price close ...)................. by this indecator we can know when the adx is up & down ..to know the sterngth of trend.. .

hi,

hope this adx cross give you an idea

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:
adx_cross.mq4  3 kb

my idea is to creat a MA indecator but thr diff. in this indecator that it will thae ist data form adx indecator value ( MA of adx value ) in stead of price data(close ...open ....ect).....+ the type of this MA ic color hull MA ..to show us with more accurate the direction of adx line ...........

i can show pics the clear my idea form vicual trader plateform

there is an indicator callled ADX BARS..which will paint your bars based on ADX values...if you search for it, should be here i dont have it on my laptop or id post it

This ?

Something like this ?

I edited this post and indicator , 02/Dec./2006 ,

I think this is what you requested , not the previous indicator .

I don't often comment about indicators , but I do like this one .

Best of luck with it ,

t_david

Files:

Bump

transport:
Something like this ?

I edited this post and indicator , 02/Dec./2006 ,

I think this is what you requested , not the previous indicator .

I don't often comment about indicators , but I do like this one .

Best of luck with it ,

t_david

Just a Bump up

v2

Added MA of ADX .

more pips to you

t_david

Files:

v3

Individual period settings for ADX and PlusDi/MinusDi .

more pips to you

t_david

Files: