MetaTrader. New versions and Daily builds - page 17

jimven:
Does anyone know whether Build 220 is going to be attacked by McAfee Antivirus, or have they fixed this? I am now at Build 220, up from Build 218, which was recognized as a virus by McAfee.

It's the same problem with every version till antivirus builder updates the signatures.

MT4 build 220 - terminal.exe crashes on startup

Hi all.

I'm running an earlier version of MT4 on Win XP Professional SP3 .

I'm running an earlier version because I have a problem that terminal.exe crashes on startup when I try build 220.

Its a fresh install of XP SP3 with all updates current. I've also tried with SP1, SP2.

Has anyone had a similar problem, any idea why this may be happening and how to fix?

Sorry to say I'm running MT4 build 220 on Windows XP Home and Windows Vista Home Premium (2 different machines) with no problems at all. All are fully updated and current. Something on your machine is corrupted. If you have another computer, I would guess it would work on that.

I have WinXP SP3 running on 3 machines and build 220 works just fine on all of them

MT4 Build 221

A new update again, build 221.

Files:
build_221.bmp  498 kb

In all these changes, this thread was forgoten

It will be revived (with observations of bugs too)

Build 646 : very unstable version. Avoid if you can

Build 646 is not made for trading

It s made for the sake of telling that there is a new build - and to sell magazines

checkin:
Build 646 is not made for trading It s made for the sake of telling that there is a new build - and to sell magazines

It is sometimes really frustrating to code with it

Taking into account that officially that was the main reason for an "upgrade" (to make it a better coding environment and to extend coding possibilities of metarader 4) they never delivered what they promised ... quite the opposite. All they did is caused a massive loss of users

I am not too much in coding

Trading is not giving me the confidence that earlier versions had (to some extent). And it is obvious that "the other side" is already armed wit heavy artillery against us (the traders). You coud see that during the last couple of trading days clearly. So what were they developing first? I think it is obvious