New EA - "Predator" - page 16

hi, ajk

so

don't you "approve" the Predator??

XneoenX

pred

I think there is a lot of configuration that you need to do with this ea. Just like the rest of the ea's out there.

If someone has the perfect filter ,,, we would all be rich ! Predator or any other of these arent all that different. I like predator as it offers a method to build on to from a bidirectional and jurik standpoint... not as is . My question to you is.. If the market dies for awhile and then comes back to life...how does an indicator or ea take care of that problem and what time frame do you use to filter? Few if any ea's survive this problem.

I think you will need more than that, but that's my opinion. 1 trading day you will be excited and the next you will be suffer a blowout.

I just think that if you have any type of ability to build on these ea's-- This one has a very good base that can be improved by any programming novice (like me). Bluto did a hell of a job programming.

Results...

tests of this week:

EUR/USD and USD/CHF

buy and sell

initial: $1000

profit: $75,28 - (7,58%)

EUR/USD and USD/CHF

only buy

profit: $83,50 - (8,35%)

sets: amri... tks...

I will go to test with trailing stop and bigger interval of pips...

XneoenX

Files:

?

??

XneoenX

second week...

EUR/USD and USD/CHF

buy and sell

now: $ 1202.29

EUR/USD and USD/CHF

only buy

now: $1190.47

I go to test this indicator, I-bal, to analyze the blance/equity of the account during the big news...

tks...

XneoenX

Files:
only_buy2.htm  185 kb
buy_sell2.htm  219 kb
i-baleq.mq4  7 kb

10% plus last 10 days

We seam to have died on this subject i have been running eur usd

and usd chf for the last 10 days doing well up 11% would this be because of a ranging market or what anyone please answer

last 14 days trading

Last 14 days trading,very good