New EA - "Predator" - page 14

amri87:
hi this is thte update of forward testing predator using my setting according to my pervious post....

hey amri

your results are great , can u please post the version you are using and your settings ?

Regards

hi...

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
hey amri

your results are great , can u please post the version you are using and your settings ?

Regards

hi...acctually im using the samr version like the old predator only i use my own settings...here i attached the EA,indicators and the setting that im using...use it in pair EU,time frame 1h,minimum capital is 3000 and use 0.01 lot size,just put all the indicators inside...

Files:
predator.zip  13 kb

Need help setting up predator

Please give me some detailed instructions on how to set this EA up on my own demo account

hi...

cashndashnm:
Please give me some detailed instructions on how to set this EA up on my own demo account

hi...so for the set up

1.open EU 1H chart

2.attach all the 4 indicators inside and leave it in default setting

3.attach the EA and load the setting with the .set file that i ziped it inside

then finish that's all oo ya...then for the minimum capital is $3k and use lot 0.01

forward testing

hi...this is the latest statement for the Predator since 1st of march until this friday...well so far this is EA still can survive,especially this EA still can survive from big insane nasty movement from EU last wednesday ....pheeeewww...

Run Continuously

amri87:

Thanks for keeping your progress posted. I suspect that this would have died out were it not for your interest.

Do you every sideline (disable) this EA during news, or just let it run continuously?

hi...

67-17454:
amri87:

Thanks for keeping your progress posted. I suspect that this would have died out were it not for your interest.

Do you every sideline (disable) this EA during news, or just let it run continuously?

well i just keep it running 24/5 and i just off my computer when weekend since the 1st of March...and during the news since i testing this EA i never turn it off i just keep it running...

amri87,

I see that your seetings don't have an SL or Trailing Stop (0 setting on both), is that supposed to be correct.

Thanks