$500 to $18m in 5 years...fact or fiction? - page 9

forexmoments:
Well put it this way, whoever makes 18mil in 5 years will definitely be the first to do so from 500USD. So the probabilities are stacked way against you.

they won't be the first trust me, what world are you living in?

Let's be realoptimistic, people

Why don't we forget about the 18 million? It was an overkill for sure in the initial post. I mean you need so much if you want to build a small papermill or a transport company. BUT - If you want to make your bread and butter on forex, the idea of this thread is one of the most useful and attitude-structuring. And, sobering two. Because, after some experience with forex I know that THE impossible in this thread is not the 18 million as many say here, but to keep to the system. That's the hardest of all.

In post #30 Porche posted here a calculator for one year. I have changed it by removing the risk ratio, instead I just add 0.01 lot with every 0.02 gained (my broker allows 0.11, 0.12 lots etc).

Basically, every successful day you raise your lot by 0.01; AND in the end of a period, instead of risking 9 lots to earn 90 000 in a year you only risk 3 lots to earn 75 000 within the same period. Sheet 1 is the initial file, sheet 1 modified is with my changes.

What do you think?

Files:

100% a year

Hi,

goog topic discuss here.....How about i share with you all, an EA that can make about 50% - 100% a year .....

I think this is a realistic EA.... although i have an EA that can make 10% a month that use martingale....

The Ea that i want to share is Trend EA with Tp and SL ... ... no Hanky panky.... cause this is the time i share my EA with you all ...... cause this forum have give a lot of knowledge to me

I not yet live with it but others do... so if someone interested just PM me and i will send to your email FOC..... yup... just like that.... what i`m asking is just Pray for me to be a millionaire in 10years

Okes....

azam575

SVGuss:
Why don't we forget about the 18 million? It was an overkill for sure in the initial post. I mean you need so much if you want to build a small papermill or a transport company. BUT - If you want to make your bread and butter on forex, the idea of this thread is one of the most useful and attitude-structuring. And, sobering two. Because, after some experience with forex I know that THE impossible in this thread is not the 18 million as many say here, but to keep to the system. That's the hardest of all.

In post #30 Porche posted here a calculator for one year. I have changed it by removing the risk ratio, instead I just add 0.01 lot with every 0.02 gained (my broker allows 0.11, 0.12 lots etc).

Basically, every successful day you raise your lot by 0.01; AND in the end of a period, instead of risking 9 lots to earn 90 000 in a year you only risk 3 lots to earn 75 000 within the same period. Sheet 1 is the initial file, sheet 1 modified is with my changes.

What do you think?

Hi SVGuss..i not familiar with excel...can u tell how to edit this excel with standard lot and 500:1 leverage?thanks

darkkiller:
Hi SVGuss..i not familiar with excel...can u tell how to edit this excel with standard lot and 500:1 leverage?thanks

Sorry, too long for me to explain if you have no idea about Excel at all. If you tell me the pair you trade, I'll PM to you my version of the file, say if you invested 10000 dollars to the broker. No problem. Easier do than explain :-)

20% month

Folks,

This is very interesting discussion. The main ingredient is trading with an edge and an insane leverage !

This is exactly what I 'believe' is there in this live acc - http://www.fxthinker.com/audited/aggfx.pdf

regards.

Hi guys..download this MM indicator, and please do some comment on it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176320/page7

Good luck to everybody!

This thread makes me happy!

There was a guy in Forex Factory that posted his trades from November 7/2007 till November 14/2007. He started with $1,000 trading 1 minilot and ended trading 1 lot. The end balance was $135,196 -in two weeks! Looking at his sheets I had an impression that it wasn't manual trading, also I don't know was it a real account or demo, but that's not important.

Forex trading is a hard stressful job, so anything that cheers us up is OK.

BTW the restictions to make 100 pips a month or whatever are unrealistic. Markets are not Excell sheets and any strategy doesn't matter how good it is in one market, wouldn't work when conditions change. It is unreasonable to expect producing money like a machine, and stop trading when your strategy works at its best. I wouldn't do it because it doesn't make any sense.

Let's not forget that timing is one of the most important things in trading - one has to know when not to trade or when to increase risk. That's why most of EAs fail.

Basically I believe that a lot of money could be made in Forex to make a decent living - that's reasonable and could be done.

Cheers,

Lietuve

darkkiller:
Hi guys..download this MM indicator, and please do some comment on it. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176320/page7

How do you use the indicator, darkkiller?

lietuve:
This thread makes me happy! There was a guy in Forex Factory that posted his trades from November 7/2007 till November 14/2007. He started with $1,000 trading 1 minilot and ended trading 1 lot. The end balance was $135,196 -in two weeks!

Could you give us a link to mentioned thread, please?