Winners of the Automated Championship

Hi everyone, I would like to start this thread to try to collect the winners of the automated championship, has anyone been able to get the ea of Hercules by Vince Wells. its currently at no.1, $10,000 has grown to $25,000 in one month.

fxtester:
Hi everyone, I would like to start this thread to try to collect the winners of the automated championship, has anyone been able to get the ea of Hercules by Vince Wells. its currently at no.1, $10,000 has grown to $25,000 in one month.

LOL

Hmm, how can you "get" his EA if he won't share it? I mean, if he did not share it on the championship site, what are the odds for other people to get it at all? Just wondering..

Maybe he can offer to sell it or something like that,

fxtester:
Maybe he can offer to sell it or something like that,

No one sell any profitable EA, %150 per month, Do you sell it ?!?!?!?!?

I don't

fotovat:
No one sell any profitable EA, %150 per month, Do you sell it ?!?!?!?!? I don't

10point 3 EA can make 100% per month,..it's freeeeee

wooow

harryhid:
10point 3 EA can make 100% per month,..it's freeeeee

which 10point3 version could make 100% profit?...thnx

2006 Winners EA

Here is a collection of some of the available EAs from the 2006 Championship.

This is a package download I found on the net so no guarantees of their quality. BACKTEST FIRST

Enjoy

Files:

neta1o:
Here is a collection of some of the available EAs from the 2006 Championship.

This is a package download I found on the net so no guarantees of their quality. BACKTEST FIRST

Enjoy

thank you very much

The EA's that are in the package .zip are not good ones!!!

Dave <<<

There was a vendor/individual that collected them from the forums of last years competition, some have valid dates that are no longer valid and some are obviously ex4 files that you cannot fix that. Otherwise there is some valuable code in many of them.