HedgeEA - page 65

SFHS_30pips_768_Rev_1 New Version More Stable.

akhmadfx:
Hello,

I have Created This EA based on book of "Sure Fire hedging strategy" 60/30 SL/TP,

Please Test On Demo Account or backtest this EA and iam waiting for your reply about this EA

This EA start with Buy 0.1 lot and have hedge lot until 76.8 lot (10 cycle of Hedging ). Please Test with default setting first.

Default setting :

1. EA work on 04:00 - 03:00 local time ( 1 hour EA is OFF )

2. 10 Cycle open Position Hedging lot from 0.1 lot to 76.8 lot

3. First Order Is Buy 0.1 lot when ever you activated the EA

4. EA is Work BASED on this ebook "Sure Fire Hedging Strategy" 30/60 TP/SL

Akhmad FX

Try This one, Rev_1 EA of my First EA. EA named SFHS_30pips_768_Rev_1 is The Last version At this time, More Stable than older one.

Files:

akhmadfx:
Try This one, Rev_1 EA of my First EA. EA named SFHS_30pips_768_Rev_1 is The Last version At this time, More Stable than older one.

Your charging $5.00 for this EA?? I have not even had time to test this on demo.

akhmadfx:

you can do magic?

Just wanted to ask (and must admit i have not read the other 50+ pages on the thread) but can't your broker screw up the hedge by freezing orders?

Nice work by the way. Thank you for sharing it

Hi akhmadfx

I'm testing this EA now on demo. Can I ask if there is a parameter set up / already in place to cancel all orders on any pair once profit target is reached and will dis-attach from the chart and not trade until the EA is reloaded???

So far quite good on demo but there is an anomaly I think.

I put a BUY on the UJ, same settings in the EA, 60/30/30. So first trade was a 0.10 at price 101.803. Price retraced down past the 30 Pip hedge area but the sell stop was not traded as a live trade, it is still 'pending'. So, now in the pending orders there are now 2 sell stops for the second stage increment - 0.30 at prices 101.503 (correct) AND 101.248.This sell stop, according to the PDF manual, shouldn't be there, I'm pretty sure from reading it a few times.

Do you have any idea why the second sell stop was placed??. Both sell stops are not live trades and have not triggered yet even though price retraced past the first 30 pip ss. I hope I have made myself clear with the situation??

I Hope you can help perfect this. I believe this could be pretty good according to the PDF book and always with strong MM.

Mark

<Deleted>

Hi Akhmadfx,

Kudos to you for your effort on this E.A.

I currently trade myself using the principles of 'Sure fire hedging system' but, doing this manually is extremely difficult. it is my search for an E.A. in this regard that led me to this Thread.

I am willing to participate in demo trading this E.A. with you if you're still looking to better it. However, if you have concluded the demo exercise and fully satisfied with the result, I would wish that you could share this with me even if I would have to make some contributions towards the effort that had gone in to it.

I have tried to download the last updated version (Hedge_Strategy_Ver9.ex4),but my computer got infested by virus.

I would hope that you will be able to share the E.A. on this forum or through any other safe means of your choice.

I thank you again for your effort.

Babs.

<Deleted>

<Deleted>