The PipHunter - page 2

aw well..stopped out at 1.8701 for a loss of 14 pips..........never mind not to down about it.........hopefully when next trade apears there is more than enough range left to cover the loss and provide some pips profit to onwards and upwards

well has been a bit of a quite morning for me trading anyroads,but now USA starting to wake up so heres hoping for a wee bit of movement from them,

trade entered a buy at 1.8712

stopped out again not had 2 in a row for quite a while......aw well least it was

not that bad...............loss of 26 pips for both trades...............good points i managed to stick to the rules completley today so thats something,thing is if id done my usual panic thing id be up 20 pips,lol, aw well overall still up for the week.yes i know its only tuesday but always got to find the positive points eh,still i take consolation in that it was rather a quite day on the market ,propably go nuts now since ive logged of.............well hope you all had some good luck today...........ah the sound of a cold one calling my name..................tata

well seems to be off to a flyer.......sofar.this morning ,overslept but just managed to set my orders in time,noticed it was dam close to the fist point of resistance ,but went for it anyway as them is the rules,lol,so bought at 1.8755 and set a real tight stop loss ,well in fact have moved it to breakeven already,as was looking at previous charts last night and noticed that if the trade takes off it tends not to look back so going to try and tighten up the stoploss today,i know its a change in my rules ,but one for the better i hope,well up 10 pips sofar,and since my stoploss is set i can relax and go and catch up with some breakfast,good trading all

Hmmmmmmm...........dont yer just love the way coco-pops turn the milk all chocolatley brown...........shlurrrrrrrrp..........and 16 pips up so far as well....(but we know how quickly that can turn eh) at least you can rely on coco-pops

well trade still going nice if rather slowley just plodding along,up 25 pips so far so not complaining,im really enjoying logging my tarades here i kow its only been 3 days so far but i feel its helping me stay on the plan a bit more,well heres hoping the trade continues the way its going.............

dam.......looks like i spoke to soon ^^^^^^^^^^^ just been stopped out on the trade......still 15 pips in profit,that covers one of yeterdays losses,so overall for the week sofar still ahead and thats what counts,well of to take the dog for a walk so good trading all

Hmmmmm bit late with todays trade.........no never slept in AGAIN ,had some connection probs today.anyway,what happened today.well erm completley lost the plot today never folowed the rules at all.........first...got a entry signal last night and i dont usually trade until 8am gmt but it looked good so entered a trade then just before midnight with a buy trade at 1.8793 and had a not to good a nights sleep worring about it and when i got up this morning i realised what was troubling me.........i had forgot to set a stoploss on the trade,fortunatley it did go my way and closed out this morning as there was news later on at 1.8833 for a profit of 40 pips including spread then i set up my trade for the news and that entered a buy at 1.8849 and set a tp of 50 pips,so as everything was set went out for a few hours and when i came back i think i was up about about 30 pips,wish id came back about an hour later because instead of letting it run i took the profit at 36pips at 1.8855........and yes what happens 20 mins later .........yes as expected price ran up and would have closed at my original 50 pips, ah well suppose i cant complain ..........a total prpfit of 76 pips including spread for the day so been a good week so far.......hope you all had a good day and see you 2morrow

Files:
thursday.jpg  115 kb

Hey PipHunter, great results could you PM me would be interested in learning the techniques, all the best, Lee

thePipHunter:
Hmmmmm bit late with todays trade.........no never slept in AGAIN ,had some connection probs today.anyway,what happened today.well erm completley lost the plot today never folowed the rules at all.........first...got a entry signal last night and i dont usually trade until 8am gmt but it looked good so entered a trade then just before midnight with a buy trade at 1.8793 and had a not to good a nights sleep worring about it and when i got up this morning i realised what was troubling me.........i had forgot to set a stoploss on the trade,fortunatley it did go my way and closed out this morning as there was news later on at 1.8833 for a profit of 40 pips including spread then i set up my trade for the news and that entered a buy at 1.8849 and set a tp of 50 pips,so as everything was set went out for a few hours and when i came back i think i was up about about 30 pips,wish id came back about an hour later because instead of letting it run i took the profit at 36pips at 1.8855........and yes what happens 20 mins later .........yes as expected price ran up and would have closed at my original 50 pips, ah well suppose i cant complain ..........a total prpfit of 76 pips including spread for the day so been a good week so far.......hope you all had a good day and see you 2morrow

What is the purpose of this thread?It does not make sense ? It is Idiotic to say the least.Please journalize your trade for yourself in your private computer.