Maybe this will be very profitable and safe - page 9

oh yeah,

and mine is called TORA-TORA, and it's more exotic.

Dan7974:
I am a good coder, I will take a look and see how it works, and if I like it, i'll code it.:)

hi,Dan

i was found this money management (soft martingale) but used for roulette.

i think that this strategy can to be used in Goblin or Blessfifthelemnt(prefer this), can i have your opinion about this ?

giapel

I don't know, I didn't read the 2 methods, the attachament You attached is not trading though. Can You explain how to use it in forex? Then I can code it if it looks reliable.

Dan7974:
I don't know, I didn't read the 2 methods, the attachament You attached is not trading though. Can You explain how to use it in forex? Then I can code it if it looks reliable.

hi, Dan

Ea open buy and sell orders with tp, if buy-order touch tp close, else open another buy-order with double-lot. it the same for sell orders.

this is martingala-management.

as you can see in .pdf the management is different (similar to martingala but different).

when buy-order touch tp open another buy-order plus 20%, else buy-order remain open , when it changes direction opens buy-order (with lots=DD/6).

i think that red/black i similar to 20pips-step or 30 pips-step.

at the end of .pdf you see an example .

giapel

Help with this strategy

azman818:
sorry for not being able to fix this last week - i was too busy with work,

still am busy now, but got time for quick fix but not thoroughly tested

pls test and observe steps - i should be able to straighten out ea properly

before end of this week

cheers.

Hi Azman818,

I m a newbie in FX, but have look at your Sam1_step EA. I have slightly diff strategy. Can you mod it so that it will work as below.

If initial open buy at point A and stop-loss at point B if price fail to reach TP and go to point B, then close initial buy and reverse position to sell with point A as the new stop-loss.

This will carry-on until price moves to Target Profit. Note that each new trade is increase so that the final trade will cover all the earlier losses.

Can any experience programmer help. This will work in either a up or down trend hence can only be use when it is trending.

Thanks in advance.