New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 22

Demo account is also a good place to start with. I am actually trying a demo account for more than two weeks now. I actually have more than one demo account. I know most brokers allow you to open more than one account to practice.

Car55:
Start with this forum and learn what is here. Then get a demo account and see how you go. You will probably start losing but don't give up!! Come back to the forum learn some more. Being successful at FX is all about learning

Hi Car55. I strong agree with you. Forums, like this one, are good sources of Forex knowledge too. I am actually a new trader and my first hand information about this matter comes from various Forex forums and Web site. Demo account is second. I've been trying it for more than two weeks today. You know, I am learning a lot. Interaction and talking to other traders too is also helpful.

Car55:
Start with this forum and learn what is here. Then get a demo account and see how you go. You will probably start losing but don't give up!! Come back to the forum learn some more. Being successful at FX is all about learning

That the reason why I got here in forex-tsd!There are lot of forex tips/advice I can get here

Car55:

You are definitely right,lot's of resources will be learn here.

There are really a lot of resources to start to know about forex such as forex courses,webinar,or even mentor if you have the extra amount to pay those but there are also lots of free resources available through the use of internet and just googling alone about forex is one way.

Car55:

Right thats the main thing which leads us to this site.

diana yes:
You are definitely right,lot's of resources will be learn here.

I agree lots of resources to be learn and lots of friendly members as well who are really grateful to share their knowledge about forex.

Gers Bumanlag:
I agree lots of resources to be learn and lots of friendly members as well who are really grateful to share their knowledge about forex.

Yah that's why i'm glad to be part of this forum its such a nice place.

Thanks for this informative thread, I read through pages and learned some tips.

What i like about Forex is you can control your losses and maximize your chance in winning.

always keep in my that this is not a business but a FINANCIAL market,

Let experience be your great teacher.

Thanks.

please guide

Please guide me how to start forex trade and which is the best best forex robot in the market available these days?