Stochastic Color Bar! - page 5

mtuppers

The indicator you posted is not my version . You can check it even on this thread. The last one I made was 1.02 (plain 1.02)

Anyway, the error in the version you posted consist of one thing : default overSold and overBought levels are inverted (making the overSold > overBought) probably in an effort to invert the way arrows are drawn, and later on in the code there is a line that goes like this :
if (overBought < overSold) overBought = overSold
That effectively makes the levels same (80 if default settings are used) To reverse the way signals are given it is not enough to just invert the level values. Code must be changed. So here is one with which you can choose how do you want the arrows drawn :
showArrowsOnReversalparameter :

- if set to false, arrows are drawn when stochastic goes over 80 or falls under 20

- if set to true arrows are drawn when stochastic goes over 20 or fall under 80

Changed that default parameters mix-up too and now it works as it should as far as the arrows are concerned. The rest of the code changes I did not check

regards

Mladen

mtuppers:
Hi, mladen

as color stochastic 1.4 version. I have one problem which I was thinking the problem at less 2 years ago, however, has not solved.

as for arrow show buy signal some how will only show when it reached 80 or above, should it be when line go over 20.

can you fix it?

Hello mladen and everybody:

Can anybody please help me to change color of this QQE indicator:

1. When the QQE is down, color is red.

2. When the QQE is up, color is blue.

(Color of QQE changes the same as color Stochastic v1.04d 3).

qqe_alert_mtf_v5.mq4

It is the same:

Thanks a lot!

Files:

mladen:
mtuppers

The indicator you posted is not my version . You can check it even on this thread. The last one I made was 1.02 (plain 1.02)

Anyway, the error in the version you posted consist of one thing : default overSold and overBought levels are inverted (making the overSold > overBought) probably in an effort to invert the way arrows are drawn, and later on in the code there is a line that goes like this :
if (overBought < overSold) overBought = overSold
That effectively makes the levels same (80 if default settings are used) To reverse the way signals are given it is not enough to just invert the level values. Code must be changed. So here is one with which you can choose how do you want the arrows drawn :
showArrowsOnReversalparameter :

- if set to false, arrows are drawn when stochastic goes over 80 or falls under 20

- if set to true arrows are drawn when stochastic goes over 20 or fall under 80

Changed that default parameters mix-up too and now it works as it should as far as the arrows are concerned. The rest of the code changes I did not check

regards

Mladen

thanks for fast replay

mladen:
mtuppers

regards

Mladen

Hi mladen, I like your stochastic indicator showing as color bars, could it be easily amended so that it only shows 2 colors when both %K and %D lines are overbought or both are oversold.?

Thanks.

mladen:
mtuppers

Hi mladen,

Very nice indicator this color stochastics you've made!

Is it possible to modify the calculations on the painted bars a bit as well?

Rigth now the bars only change color after the bar on a specific TF closes. It would be of great use to me if the color on the bars update in more frequent periods in between.

Lets say every few seconds.

I'm not much of a programmer myself but Its probably a peace of cake for you to fix.

Please help me on this issue; you would make me very happy!

mladen:
Not sure if I have posted this allready, but... here it is

MTF (switchable) + arrows (switchable) + alerts (switchable)

can easily be addapted to bars

good luck

Finally I found u mladen, and I like your color stochstic v 1.02 very much

your stochastic just like mine (14,3,3)

Can u make EA from that color stochastic v1.02

Here's the rule: Buy if %K <= 10 when candle close of course

sell if %K >=90 TP 10 pips no SLbut if not profit

keep laverage every 30 pips with 0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8...lot

but change all TP.

Example: Buy GBP/USD 0.1 lot at 1.5997 TP 1.6007 if "she" still go down laverage 0.2 lot at 1.5967 place both TP at 1.5977 so we got BEP if "she" still go down again laverage again 0.4 lot at 1.5937 but don't forget to change all TP at 1.5957 so we got profit +20 just move TP like Fibonnaci number 1,1,2,3... 10,10,20,30..........

I trade GU M5, I realy hope that you can help me, herylutfy@yahoo.com tx

Stochastic function for use my expert

Hi,

I need to 'stochastic function' for use in my expert that signal to my expert for 'crossed or overbought or oversold.

Please send for me in the text file to email: iranforex66[at]yahoo.com

thanks

Thanks for sharing mate

Stochastic Indicator

Hi Blur71

Could you please send me the file of Stochastic indicator please I will appreciate very much

Regards

madeinparis

Hi BlUR71

Could you please send me your stochastic indicator file , I will appriciate very much. Regards

madeinparis