ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 95

zeman:
try download from this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page59

Hi man its cool I downloaded and i put it on graphics manually but why systems templates are not correctly working???

I mean why i cant open as all you and still have this error???

maybe after you rared this system it broke something?

er...of course the template is not working because of this pivot lines (link above ) is not on the indicator list.First.. Plot a new chart..dont use that template.. Plot the .mq4 on the chart manually( not include the old pivot ) ..Then save as the template again... thats all...

entry for bbands

zeman:
its that possible to set the entry at second dot of bollinger bands ( bbands)?

That might already be happening if bbands signals before other indicators. If bbands is last to signal then that could be added as a switch. Very easy to change the code for this. Look back 2 candles instead of 1 and make sure 1st and 2nd candles back are same signal.

Robert

uuuuuuuuuuuuu.............

I think, that isaak system must have a most clearly signal... Zeman - thank`s for systems!!

Yen rules.. arigato guzaimas...

Files:
uj_1.gif  24 kb
gj_1.gif  25 kb
ej_1.gif  25 kb

Hi

i add ideas from multiple stochastic -sexyback, nice show us trend,

enjoy

bj

Files:
isakas.gif  28 kb

Hi can anyone point me towards a template for this system, I don't seem to be able to get the ashi or the zig-zags on my MT4 chart.

Hi,

Is it possible to gain 30 -40 pips daily using this system?

EA for this amazing system

hey everyone..

i read some of this thread and i found it very exiting and wonderful system ..i want to ask if there is any EA for this system ..

thanks

salamdo:
hey everyone..

i read some of this thread and i found it very exiting and wonderful system ..i want to ask if there is any EA for this system ..

thanks

You obviously have to read more as there is info about ea using kuskus.

Ea

i think there is an EA for this system called Din_kusks_v1.8 or v2.5 but i cant find it posted can u help me ?