ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 24

NICE!..here ISAKASv2 for today...im post GU n EU only...other pairs also have signal..

im sleeping right now...ZZZzz

Files:
gu.gif  16 kb
eu.gif  17 kb

what the best timeframe ?

30m or 15m ?

ligat:
what the best timeframe ? 30m or 15m ?

TF 30... n dont chat with indonesian gurl while trading...LOL..:D

lol..

she's cute what..

maybe she like to give me sister

HI Zeman

very nice works

Files:
a_1.gif  12 kb

to zeman

Hi Zeman! Lool at PM. We need it

brainjt:
very nice works

On ths particular trade, the red spot had appeared at first on the previous bar and then turned blue again. Does one wait for the whole bar to close before taking the trade?

Thoughts anyone?

ssotiro:
On ths particular trade, the red spot had appeared at first on the previous bar and then turned blue again. Does one wait for the whole bar to close before taking the trade? Thoughts anyone?

I would wait for the bar to close since price can breakout in the other way.

Where the best n safe entry position? For me... its better n safe to entry at the middle of the candlestick or bar.Not the bottom of the candle.

This is tips for Second Entry... Risky one for ISAKAS v2.

If u entry the first ISAKASv2 signal position..n looking for the bigger PIPS..

try looking at the 1hours timeframe..Entered if the 1st or second bbands dots appear at 1hours Timeframe..

if the BBands n other confirmation shows signal ( ashi n starlight ) simultaneously, ride on the second entry..

TIps for ISakas v2 trAder...

DONT ENTRY DIFFERENT POSITION SIDE... IF ISAKAS SIGNAL BUY FOR GU EU.. DONT ENTRY BUY FOR UJPY AND UCHF.. AND VICE VERSA...

IF ISAKAS SIGNAL BUY FOR GU.. DONT ENTRY SELL FOR EU... AND VICE VERSA

IF ISAKAS SIGNAL SELL FOR UJPY... DONT BUY FOR UCHF... AND VICE VERSA

here...ISAKAS v2 trades for GU, EU n GJ... ( also signal showed at other pairs..)

Files:
gu_3.gif  18 kb
eu_1.gif  17 kb
gj.gif  18 kb