ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 13

Very nice trade, 41 pips so far.

The only thing I'm concerned about is that stop loss method. It's too large and we should come up with another method.

mikejody:
Yes, I see the signal. Stop loss is about 75 pips.

Hi Zeman,

Halloween is over - how about changing that avatar?

mikejody:
Very nice trade, 41 pips so far. The only thing I'm concerned about is that stop loss method. It's too large and we should come up with another method.

yeah..lovely one

hmm..stop loss.. For me, if there are too huge stop loss, (upper 45)..im divided into two.. To decreased risk.. Its just the begginning of ISAKAS..i will try to improve the kuskus_stop..

thanks for Asking

svirgo:
Hi Zeman, Halloween is over - how about changing that avatar?

thats my girlfriend lol..its died 10years ago..

Something I did not pay attention to previously, if the 4EMA cross downward through the 24EMA, HistStepMA is red and the HeikenAshi is red, but the channel is pointing upwards, would one still take the short position on the 30M chart? On the 1H chart, the 4EMA have not crossed downward nor have the HeikenAshi turned red, and the channel is still upward.

et_phonehome_2:
Something I did not pay attention to previously, if the 4EMA cross downward through the 24EMA, HistStepMA is red and the HeikenAshi is red, but the channel is pointing upwards, would one still take the short position on the 30M chart? On the 1H chart, the 4EMA have not crossed downward nor have the HeikenAshi turned red, and the channel is still upward.

auto channel just optional tools for confirmation only..not the primary rules of ISAKAS...but its strange situation which an autochannel do not follow the trend.. can i see an image illustration of that situation?

play likes this..IF u set to trade ISAKAS on 30hours chart, ONLY refer at kuskus stop peaks line on 1hours chart.. If u on 1hours chart..looks at kuskus stop peak line at 40hours.. thats simple right?

thanks for asking...

very nice for your system but i still don't understand about false signal .can u tel me more?

thank

only one thing the false signal can occur.....KUSKUS STOP PEAK

if the kuskus_stop at the high peak - BUY AREA

if the kuskus_stop at the low peak - SELL AREA

WAIT for the EMA, ASHI and the HISTO gives signal after that..thats all.

nice trade guys

zeman:
only one thing the false signal can occur.....KUSKUS STOP PEAK

if the kuskus_stop at the high peak - BUY AREA

if the kuskus_stop at the low peak - SELL AREA

WAIT for the EMA, ASHI and the HISTO gives signal after that..thats all.

nice trade guys

Has there been attempt to correct the channel? I have noticed that even if all provide an indication to say sell, the channel would be an uptrend and vice versa. I usually do not pay attention to the channel. I haven't tried checking it out with other channel indicators to verify it....

Of course not

u will know if u can draw the channel urself..

just confirmation filter only for ISAKAS..dont take serious with that autochannel...