ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 11

downloadduit:
How to see the Signal are Strong ?

Considered the longer HISto and check the EMA 60 from ashi..how far ashi from EMA60 line.

et_phonehome_2:
Zemen,

Last night, I had shorted USDCAD based upon your system, but exited out early this morning before NFP announcement, made 33 PIPs out of it, I couldn't stay up last night waiting. Do you put a TP or SL on your positions? Also would you close your position when it hits the channel line since I have noticed price will go back the other way, but not necessarily with a signal.

Awhile back, I believe you were looking into having an EA for your system, I wanted to know if there's been any progress on it....

Would you still use this system to trade after the news? I just know that if there's a big run-up, there's not much room for PIPs sometimes...

What times u 'short' that usdcad?im AUDUSD,EURCHF n USDJPY..

(ROCKS the NEWS )

ISAKAS is a manual system..so..i waited untill my account show "green" hopefully. . I made 10 first, stop loss according to the last peak ( see the early thread )About the channel, its just for trend confirmation. Use kuskus_stop for close trade.

EA still on progress.. For what im doing right now, im looking the certain parts of ISAKAS weakness to decreased risk.

ISAKAS is good for NEWS IF could be "AUTO".. ISAKAS is trend follower..histo, kuskus stop n ashi is trend follower..but not enough to entry the position early on NEWS.

TO all who trade using ISAKAS, if better to post ur prob n something illustration here.

thanks for asking

I shorted the USDCAD on 11.02.2006 at 22:34 which is 16:34 EST. I used the files you had posted along with the template, but how do I use the kuskus_stop indicator? I had left the USDCAD position last night without any SL or TP specified.....

et_phonehome_2:
I shorted the USDCAD on 11.02.2006 at 22:34 which is 16:34 EST. I used the files you had posted along with the template, but how do I use the kuskus_stop indicator? I had left the USDCAD position last night without any SL or TP specified.....

I hopes this illustration below will help u bro.

kuskus_stop will draw itself for the stop line. Waited until its does..

thanks 4 ur respond..

Files:
ucad.gif  24 kb

Zeman,

Thanks for posting the chart, a picture is worth a thousand words as the saying goes.

In the chart, what does DT mean? Now I understand where I should place my S/L, do you recommend using trailing stops?

I had noticed in live trading, the following:

the Hist_Step_MA had some missing bars, is that normal?

the red line, for high and low peak

several candles had shown on the chart, but the high peak did not show a reversal, that is, pointing downwards. There is a potential that it could go higher
    the low/high peak is not current with the most recent candle, it was several candles behind, is that normal?

Thanks for your response.

ET

hi et_phonehome_2

DT - Downtrend

Hist_Step_MA set 500 bars..so..i can't be different.

The kuskus_stop (high & low peak) is a little bit lagging (im try to improve this parts now) but its still on their lines to provide a safe stops..

i think, u should post ur last USD/CAD ISAKAS image of TF 30 and 1hours here. So from that, i will try to solves ur problem and give u advices and guide for u hopefully.

ISAKAS just only at the beginning..not 100% of perfection.. Lets improved ISAKAS together..

thanks 4 asking

zeman:
hi et_phonehome_2

DT - Downtrend

Hist_Step_MA set 500 bars..so..i can't be different.

The kuskus_stop (high & low peak) is a little bit lagging (im try to improve this parts now) but its still on their lines to provide a safe stops..

i think, u should post ur last USD/CAD ISAKAS image of TF 30 and 1hours here. So from that, i will try to solves ur problem and give u advices and guide for u hopefully.

ISAKAS just only at the beginning..not 100% of perfection.. Lets improved ISAKAS together..

thanks 4 asking

Hello Zeman,

Please see my charts for USDCAD. Please note, the only reason why I traded this pair is that the crossing was about to appear unlike the other majors at the time. I have traded off of the 30M chart since I feel that trading off the 1H chart would have been late since I prefer an early entry. While capturing the charts today, I did notice something, the HistStepMA bars are complete unlike last week when I entered the trade. I did not try refreshing my chart at the time to see it, but it looks like a problem with the indicator for some odd reason.

Thanks for taking the time out to review my charts....

ET

Files:
usdcad_1hr.bmp  1789 kb
usdcad_30m.bmp  1789 kb
usdcad_30m_.bmp  1789 kb

zeman:
Considered the longer HISto and check the EMA 60 from ashi..how far ashi from EMA60 line.

Zeman, have you done any backtesting for pairs to be considered as a safe number that is considered far from the EMA60? Anything can happen in 30M and 1HR TF.

hi et_phone_home

see this..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page4

entry when the high peak showed (sell) n of course simultaneous with ISAKAS others rules....

EMA 60 just a filter. NOT the confirmation rules to entry. Its for confirmation of confusion peak.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page6

thanks for asking..

Zeman,

Thank you for sharing your system and ideas. I had been waiting for the 60 EMA as a filter all this time, its why I did not get too many trades as a signal, thanks for pointing this out. No matter what, your system has been producing many PIPs, but for ranging market, there is not much to gain. I had found an EA called Universal EMA in this forum which I can input the EMAs to alert me, its better than sitting in front of the terminal waiting for a cross.

et_phonehome_2:
Zeman, Thank you for sharing your system and ideas. I had been waiting for the 60 EMA as a filter all this time, its why I did not get too many trades as a signal, thanks for pointing this out. No matter what, your system has been producing many PIPs, but for ranging market, there is not much to gain. I had found an EA called Universal EMA in this forum which I can input the EMAs to alert me, its better than sitting in front of the terminal waiting for a cross.

ISAKAS is manual system..mybe its not produce more pips n sometimes its boring to waiting chart shows signal but..its trending system.dats why i created n used its. thanks for trying bro et_phonehome_2

And gud luck 4 u