Cost Averaging System - page 58

hellkas:
Hi Maji and all...

Here its my statment...

InterBank FX MicroAccount...

4 majors M15 Timeframe...

Monday till Friday, no intervation..

Do you think this statment in the real account could be real???

hi Maji..

Update my statment..

2 months and double my account...

I open a new demo account with IBfx to test the same majors and M5 timeframe..

When i double this account i'll open another and so on..

Thank you Maji..

Best Regards to all

Files:

Maji,

Here's a statement of mine....

Cost_Avg___RSI_w_Trend_4, 15 min

Thank you very much,

Nick

I will report back with more statements in a few weeks...

Files:
maji.htm  388 kb
maji.gif  5 kb

bluto:
Maji,

If your EA is being sold, even with minor cosmetic changes to make it look different, I think it's a crying shame and an amoral deed. Sorry to hear about that if in fact it's the truth. If this type of thing continues, you're going to see less and less public sharing of the GOOD EA's & Indicators by the handful of quality developer/contributors that frequent these Fx forums.

-bluto

Bluto,

I am now sure it is my EA. Check out the screenshot and compare it to the variable names in my EA.

http://www.sentacofx.com/images/priceavgsettings_1_big.jpg

Low lives are everywhere, but I guess we will have to learn how to live with them. I will try to maintain a positive attitude, but it is becoming exceedingly difficult.

How is your trading going? You can email me and we can discuss there.

Take care,

Maji

Maji:
Barnix,

Thank you for pointing it out.

It looks very very similar to the EAs that I have developed and several of the users here have tested it and helped me enhance it. I did send the EA to sentaco, but I did not realize that he/she will be selling it. That is a breach of copyright and trust. I had explicitly requested everyone not to share it.

I would like other members here to voice their opinions.

Thanks.

Maji,

Sorry to see this. I really do appreciate you sharing your EAs with us.

Here are my latest reports

All default settings except MaxTrades 6.

TF: M5

I may not have the settings correct, but I think I've found a simple problem. If you look at my Lot Report, you will see my highest lot, so far, goes up to .64 (3 times). Well my MaxTrades is set to 6, and .64 is the seventh trade. Do I have to enable something else for the MaxTrades to take effect or is this a bug?

I think it is always one trade more than Max Trades. I believe I did not use an equality sign or something similar. Anyway, it is a bug. You can always set your maxtrades one less than intended.

Thanks for posting your results and the excellent statistical analysis.

Cost Average Eas- Three Versions 10 Pairs 02.18-25.07 CONTINUED

See Statement Below

Cost Average Eas- Three Versions 10 Pairs 02.18-25.07

Hello Maji,

Here is forward testing results for the first week.

Cost Average Versions:

* Common Rsi

* Rsi With Trend 4

* V4 With Pyramid.

All Have Been Forward Testing Live On 10 Pairs, M5 Timeframe, No Intervention, Interbank Fx Demo Mini Starting With 5k DEFAULT SETTINGS

I am happy to voice my opinion, and also eager to hear yours.

As I might have mentioned before it is a shame somebody is stealing information and selling it as his own work.

For me personally the question is now. Should I buy that EA which I know was stolen, buy it from the guy who stole it?

I could of course just forget it, however, it has caught my attention and I would really like to see it.

What would you suggest I do?

Maji:
Barnix,

Thank you for pointing it out.

It looks very very similar to the EAs that I have developed and several of the users here have tested it and helped me enhance it. I did send the EA to sentaco, but I did not realize that he/she will be selling it. That is a breach of copyright and trust. I had explicitly requested everyone not to share it.

I would like other members here to voice their opinions.

Thanks.

That is a very good question dtm. I don't have an answer for you right now because I am still considering all my options and future course of action. Hopefully, I can decide what I should do in the next few days. It is sad that low lives are making everyone's life harder.

$500 is NOT enough to start with..... default settings