Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 70

wilson1668:
Hello Hendrick,

Yes, actually I have read a old document that you have mentioned the most favorite trading hours (not the one you attached).

As Fikko raised the different winning rate for buy / sell order, therefore I produced the one for buy and sell order respectively. And also want to know if a double time filter can be technically inserted in Phoenix (as a newbie to MQL4) to boost the overall successful rate.

Regards

Wilson

A double time-filter shouldn't be too difficult to incorporate in Phoenix. But before doing so there has to be something like a common consent. Anyone in favour?

Hendrick:
A double time-filter shouldn't be too difficult to incorporate in Phoenix. But before doing so there has to be something like a common consent. Anyone in favour?

I am in favour IF that can make the Phoenix better. But will it?

I LOVE

DUHHH.... almost ..

Hendrick:
My conclusion so far about the Phoenix Modes: Mode 1 and 2 are OK (even a combination of these 2). Mode 3 sucks. So I want to drop Mode 3 in favour of a new Mode (much better). Any objections?

I am just about to put the mode 3 into my live account, thanks for the warning

Btw, I want to implant this Phoenix for trading 0.01 lot, I read the manual, I set the MM to false, but it's still not working, why?

and thank you so much for your contribution, hendrick,

May you win.. !!

Mode 3

I am using mode 3 live since 3 days and my account is up 15%. Antway next week I will try mode 2... Phoenix is so exciting

Raffaele

Hendrick:
My conclusion so far about the Phoenix Modes: Mode 1 and 2 are OK (even a combination of these 2). Mode 3 sucks. So I want to drop Mode 3 in favour of a new Mode (much better). Any objections?

No objection here, Hendrick. I've been running Mode 3 for a week on an IBFX demo account and I'm up a mere $27. I was starting to think it was my settings but I don't think so. Thanks.

bluto:
No objection here, Hendrick. I've been running Mode 3 for a week on an IBFX demo account and I'm up a mere $27. I was starting to think it was my settings but I don't think so. Thanks.

No objections on my side as well. Go for it, Hendrick!

I LOVE

Pheonix EA

Hello Hendrick,

First of all, all the best with the competition, i sure hope you win.

I am a an MT4 programmer and have achieved some great results with a couple of my EA's. I am intrigued with this EA as well as firebird. CAN YOU PLEASE explain the strategy, and link me to the latest EAs and the .set for them.

I tries to back test pheonix on my home pc but is extremely slow as it seems a lot of processing power is needed, so I want to optimize it on the my mini super computer a work, ... i use a cluster of 30 P4 PCs.

Thank you

mode 3

Does leaving mode 3 in affect the new idea that you have as far as coding difficulties etc? Mode 3 went like a horse out of the gate from Sunday evening to Tuesday morning and then declined from there for me. It does seem to function better in the early morning hours (Indiana USA). You have to most experience do what you consider best and it will be tested also for a verdict.

Greg