Market Hours Indicators - page 10

Thank you senior...

' hopefully God blessing you "

draw object

dznmrd:
Hi,

I would like to know how i can customize the mt4 chart so that i can only see the candles/bars from 7GMT to 10 GMT and no data before or after that.

Is there an indicator or a way to do this?

Draw object on candle which you dont need and colour it as background color. That will disappear candles which you dont need

Example attached shows only bars which range is lesser then 30 Pips

Files:
example.jpg  32 kb

KeithN:
Hello all,

I am looking for an indicator that paints a line under each trading session.

I find it a little difficult to keep track of three time zones. I.e. the chart time, GMT and my local Sydney time.

To simplify this I would like to indicate with a line on along the bottom of my charts when the sessions start and finish.

Sydney

Tokyo

Frankfurt

London

New York

I believe I have seen this somewhere. I would appreciate a contact from anyone who could help locate this indicator.

Regards,

KeithN.

Hi there,

This person said 'Thanks they were overwhelmed by the response to their query above'! I'd love a copy of this please if anyone can help!?!

Thanks so much!

Open Market Indicator

I attach an indicator designed for a platform on GMT +2. Since I live in GMT +8, can anyone explain to me by how much I need to change the values in the properties/inputs tab for each market session.

Thanks !

Files:

Broker Time

Scarecrow:
I attach an indicator designed for a platform on GMT +2. Since I live in GMT +8, can anyone explain to me by how much I need to change the values in the properties/inputs tab for each market session. Thanks !

No matter where do u live, the matter is broker's time set parameters according to your broker's time

Files:
brokertime.jpg  32 kb

arshadFX:
No matter where do u live, the matter is broker's time set parameters according to your broker's time

You are correct, but I framed the question the wrong way. If it was originally designed for GMT +2 and I switched to a different broker with GMT +1 platform, do I just deduct 1 from the values in the properties/input panel.

Thanks

Scarecrow:
You are correct, but I framed the question the wrong way. If it was originally designed for GMT +2 and I switched to a different broker with GMT +1 platform, do I just deduct 1 from the values in the properties/input panel. Thanks

yes its correct

i-Sessions Enhancement Request

The attached screenshot shows the very useful i-Sessions indicator (.mq4 file attached).

Could this be enhanced to display the Hi-Lo Pip range value of the session - say at the top right of the session outline, immediately above the prevailing session high price value, and using the prevailing session high/low price values (so that it shows the current prevailing Pip range value at any time for that session) - and using the same text attributes as the session high/low price values (as per the Indicator Input settings), in the following style/format ?:

Hi-Lo = 801

with the session 'Ho-Lo = ' text and the Hi-Lo pip value (801 in this example) right justified so that it lines up vertically with the rightmost digit of the session high price? (Can't show this accurately because 'redundant spaces' are removed from posts! )

Hope so. Thank you, very much, in anticipation.

Files:

Multi Time Lines

FatherJack:
this is the closest thing I have

I was wondering is anyone had a way to add text to this indicator, it works great for what I want, but if I could label the lines it would be even better. I want to know when london open/close/lunch NY open/close/lunch Tokoyo open/close/lunch is, and between converting from my brokers time to mine then to london/NY/Tokoyo, it gets real confusing. If someone can make it where you can add labels it would be great. Thanks all for a wonderful forum.