The Original Turtle System - page 2

And this one too : the classic turtle trader (best way to use both on the same chart)

Files:

Almost forgot about this system (and I should not).

Thanks for posting these

tampa can you please tell me bud if by trading the turtle method will it make pips ? as have spent 6 years to try to trade forex and never once went to make a withdrawal to the bank bud am in more debts infact. if i just folllow the red and blue turtle line swill it make pips or not really. also please tell me if the classic turtle trader is it better in any sort or how, or both can be used together. do these repaid at all please

would really appreciate a reply

thank you

turtles, slow but steady.

why do you say turtle is slow in what way ? does it repaint

bhash:
tampa can you please tell me bud if by trading the turtle method will it make pips ? as have spent 6 years to try to trade forex and never once went to make a withdrawal to the bank bud am in more debts infact. if i just folllow the red and blue turtle line swill it make pips or not really. also please tell me if the classic turtle trader is it better in any sort or how, or both can be used together. do these repaid at all please

would really appreciate a reply

thank you

Best to read this book : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180671/page10

tampa this turtle channel indicator does it work for you, it does not repaint at all but when price goes against it take sometime for the line to come

bhash:
tampa this turtle channel indicator does it work for you, it does not repaint at all but when price goes against it take sometime for the line to come

Did you read the book?

There is no system that is 100% correct. Please read the book how to handle those situations

bhash:
Re: The Original Turtle System tampa this turtle channel indicator does it work for you, it does not repaint at all but when price goes against it take sometime for the line to come

Did you try to trade turtle system?