News and break out trading. Check this out. - page 8

C.E.O.:
Here is a possibility on how to get the information to a text file. I believe this does it on its own. Dont know if you have seen it or not.

Hi C.E.O.,

Yes i have, in fact i already got Derk's authorization to use the indicator with a non free EA like last S&T's version a long time now.

We could also totally get rid of the text file since the EA can have directly the news data from the indicator's calls, but as i said i prefer use the semi-automated way instead of the fully automate done. That way, I can sort out, filter and choose amongst news hitting at the same time with different levels of impact and modifying impact according to my likings. I get a much better handle and feeling of 'security' that way, even if i have to pay the cost twice a month to prepare that news file. On the other hand, this could be used as a selectable option in a next build, allowing the users to choose semi or fully auto mode

Great work!

nobody is talking about this EA anymore ?

I am wondering why nobody is talking about this EA anymore ?

I have the latest posted one 5:50 but it has expired ...

Is there a way to get a new unexpired one ?

Cheers.

Hi all, news trading is a good strategy but if you haven't a good broker you can't have benefit from it. What Metatrader broker do you use at moment?

We would need an Ecn Metatrader broker.. does exist? In alternative we could change platform from Metatrader to another one no dealing desk.. but we lose all MT advantages.

NTrader:
Hi all, news trading is a good strategy but if you haven't a good broker you can't have benefit from it. What Metatrader broker do you use at moment? We would need an Ecn Metatrader broker.. does exist? In alternative we could change platform from Metatrader to another one no dealing desk.. but we lose all MT advantages.

I find only brokers that doesn't insert pending orders or send it with delay. Do you trading news yet?

The version Straddle&Trail for live account ?

thank you

I think this is what I've been looking for!!!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to find out if Yannis is still developing on Straddle & Trail and what can I do to get hold of it?

Thanks!