MT4 30 pips system - page 19

He might get $1000 floating losses as well. It seams this is a long term system with wide trade range. I am thinking its worthless to individual trader.

saltcafe:
Which version of the EA are using for this? Can you please post it? There seems to be a couple of version floating around here.

I am using the ea from post#131 and the settings from post #136 and gbp/usd 1h if that makes a difference.

I did many backtest on many pairs , this system had a great job in some times but at all It brought margin call ( when market had a big move)

But I think we can improve this system with money management or another ideas,

Thanks Dazix and Phoenix for their Job

i'm not phoenix

hello forex-tsd people..i'm phoenix's friend but login as phoenix

she sent this ea to me and ask me to post this ea here

she has added something new about cutting loss

but she said it still need improvement

i'm not familiar with coding so i dont know how to explain the new feature

but she has added some explaination above the input parameters

hope you all can understand

and she said ppl here can improve it themself .. it just and additional idea about cutting loss before getting margin call

i tried backtest it since 1999.05.06 work qiute good , but one thing very important to this system is enough margin ... start with 5000 is ok but maybe 500 but play with micro lots can help this

BTW...good luck too all

--------------------------

PS

She, phoenix, is not at home now and she will back next year, by her plan, hope you guys enjoy

Files:

Trail stop

Hi all,

I've a suggestion to coders to add a trailing stop to the expert. I've been running some tests on another grid expert and came to a conclusion that a trail is an essential tool for improving the overall performance and reducing drawdown. The thing we need added is three settings:

TrailStart - the amount in pips positive to start trailing

TrailStop - The amount we want locked in after trail starts

TrailMaintain - the amount of pips the trade is left to run.

I believe I read in one of first posts of the creator of the method that he sometimes lets his trades run.

good hunting all

daniel

Hi, all

How do you think using this kind of indicator. for closing all positions when out of range.

tsuok:
Hi, all How do you think using this kind of indicator. for closing all positions when out of range.

attach files...

Files:

Does anybody know the reason?

I extensively am testing the different versions of 30pips EAs and during this I sometimes find strange actions or missing actions. You can see an example for the missing actions on the image attached: the 30pips_LS^_^2 EA missed to place orders on to cable between 1.8977 and 1.9081.

I know Phoenix is away but perhaps somebody could explain what happens...

Files:
30pips_ls.gif  25 kb