Dolly system - page 128

Here what I found about Dolly

11-22-2006, 03:29 PM

fxgeezer

Newbie Amateur Join Date: Nov 2006

Re: Forex Signal!!!..The best One to get..!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavista4u

Yeah..I'm using the dolly version, from what i see, its rocking gold at the moment

Manual trading will allow one to know what is trading all about, EA does not last long, they have a shorter shell life, six months and then whole new settings have to be made. IF settings are changed in consequent times, then EA will do same and manual trading in the long run

Two things lavista:

1. I have used Dolly, and it is crap. It makes the computer really slow. Also, the results from Dolly are poor compared to

2. Also, what do you mean by "EA does not last long, they have a shorter shell life, six months and then whole new settings have to be made." ? I don't understand how this can be applied to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by fxgeezer : 11-22-2006 at 03:40 PM.

Then I vote NO..

cja:
This is just a thought, Dolly has those days when it opens in the BUY/SELL areas and common thoughts are that is a non trading situation.

Check out the 2 screenshots they are exactly the same time and timeframe

The 1st picture is Dolly in the standard setup based on the Daily CENTRAL PIVOT

The 2nd picture is Dolly altered to be based on the DAILY OPEN

Do you think it worthwhile to have the indicator so it can swap between being setup on the PIVOT or OPEN ???? to catch trades on days like today. Or should Dolly be based on the Daily OPEN so then any day would be a trading day?????

Just thinking out loud- what do you think, perhaps start another thread based on this trading idea/setup???

A briliant idea from you, cjia

But somehow, I just think if Dolly based on the DAILY OPEN will not be as accurate as it based on DAILY CENTRAL PIVOT.

In my mind, I will like to leave as it be for further forward test.

But I will leave up to the majority, if they want, they can do the forward test for the DAILY OPEN Dolly as well.

Deep in my heart, I really appreciate all your work, cjia and I will try to help you as I can

Someone deleted my posting along with the attachment

Ok then,

SOmeone erased my posting, and delete the attachment as well,

What I just shared to be compared with Doly system.

Is that something wrong with my previous posting?

I just posted for the forum to discuss.

Is there a way to see what Dolly Graphics looks like in the past ? I mean visually on the chart, not with the Strategy Tester. Thanks.

airquest:
Is there a way to see what Dolly Graphics looks like in the past ? I mean visually on the chart, not with the Strategy Tester. Thanks.

From memory I did make a Dolly Open historical for testing many years ago I will just have to see if I can find it.

Regards CJA

Dolly Historical

Here is the Dolly I used for testing purposes, it does not contain all the features of the latest Dolly Graphics v13 however it does show a historical view of the Pivots and Daily Open along with the Daily average graphics.

The Dolly Historical indicator is supplied as is where is, please do not ask me to add to or alter anything on it as it was made purely for my own testing purposes.

NOTE : This version does not have any time shift code.

NOTE : The Dolly Historical indicator requires a password "

FREE_at_tsd

" to work, I apologise for doing this but it has so far stopped most of the muppets out there from selling the latest Dolly on eBay.

dolly_historical_test.ex4

Files:

Dolly

1. Dolly system thread  
  2. New Dolly thread
  3. Dolly new MT4 - the thread 
  4. Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project thread 
  5. Project EA for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone - the thread 
  6. Password for Dolly indicators - the post
  7. Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - the thread 
=============