FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 30

question

Hi Igor.

Please post picture with pattern "1st TOP-1st BOTTOM".

I know there is sound files but I from Russian and my english poor to their listen.

fotovat:

Is there any other factor that I didn't pay attention to it ?

Thanks

Maybe I can help

Audiorecording of #2 in this thread:

5min have to show trend before 1min: http://www.mediafire.com/?aynzyginiol

In my understanding your entry was to early. Wait for the 5min signal ("5min has to be in place") then look at 1min chart.

Thank you Das but we had M5 confermation at 15:20 before enter 15:35

Igor said M5 must be confirm the trend with M1 but which one must be first ? M1 or M5 , confusing,

you said The roatation in M1 must be occure afterM5 , but we had it beforM5 and first TOP afterM5 rotation ?

I think M1 is rotate faster than M5

2007/1/19 Cable US session

Hi Igor

There was a situation on Cable in 2007/1/19 in US session (CET TIME)

15:09 Complete Market Rotation (M1)

15:20 Complete Market Rotation (M5)

15:31 First Top (M1)

15:35 Short Entry Signal (M1)

15:38 Our Stop Hit then market go to Down (M1)

I use 2pips above the first Top candle 15:31 for Stoploss

Is there any other factor that I didn't pay attention to it ?

Thanks

Files:
m1.gif  48 kb
m5.gif  48 kb

I guess We should wait to price touch megatrends on M1 then it's a first top/bottom

fotovat:
we had M5 confermation at 15:20 before enter 15:35 Igor said M5 must be confirm the trend with M1 but which one must be first ? M1 or M5 , confusing

Hi Fotovat.

It may sometimes be a bit "confusing" to see it on the charts, that takes some practice. But the rules are not confusing.

The 5min have to show a clear trend before 1min so when you ask "which one must be first", it is easy to answer.

5min must be first!

But there is one thing i like to comment. You say "we had M5 confermation at 15:20" and on your 5min chart you type "compleated market rotation" at that 15:20 line.

We do not really talk about market rotation on 5m, that is only on 1m. On 5 min we want a clear trend.

Arctic4x

Thanks alot Arctic4x and Das

fotovat:
Thank you Das but we had M5 confermation at 15:20 before enter 15:35

Igor said M5 must be confirm the trend with M1 but which one must be first ? M1 or M5 , confusing,

you said The roatation in M1 must be occure afterM5 , but we had it beforM5 and first TOP afterM5 rotation ?

I think M1 is rotate faster than M5

There was no 5min signal and as Arctic said there was no 5min trend.

Look at the chart

Files:
m5_2.gif  51 kb

That 5min down signal is wrong, because signal line is green not red.

Only execution line is magenta.

The right arrow has to be at 16:00-16:05 bar (in my opinion).

das:
There was no 5min signal and as Arctic said there was no 5min trend.

No no... I did not say there was no 5 min trend, i just told you what the rules say about it.

And we are not really talking about "5min signal"

We just want a clear trend on 5min before the 1min.

Listen to the audiofiles and if something still is not clear to you listen to them more.

It is all explaind very well in the recordings many times.

Do not be lazy. There are not possible to take any shortcuts in the learningprosses (my opinion..)

It may be different from person to person but i think that for most people it will be nessesery to listen to all the files many times.

Arctic4x