Elite indicators :) - page 1202

lapigna:

MLADEN. thanks for youe explanation. There is a end-point version of this indicator , or is it possible to have a version end-point?

Thanks anyway.

lapigna

End point version looks completely different as far as values are concerned

mrtools:
Re: Elite indicators Added a line option to Advanced_forecater 2.08 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.

dear Mr. Tools

what is the heiken ashi u are using here??, if it is heiken ashi, and what settings do u have for the adv-forecaster? i think i see something in your image posted.

Hi Mladen,

Could you please change this indicator to HISTO VERSION

regards

murali

adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf.ex4

mladen:
Averages version 7_8 : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_8.ex4

PS: the main reason for posting this version is that some people had a problem with version 7_7 on windows 10. This version works OK regardless of the OS

Mladen, Could you create an histo version of this indicator averages MTF alerts 7_8 because I use histo? Have a nice weekend.......

mladen:

alpha24

Macd calculates only last 2-3 bars on a new tick. There is no need whatsoever to have a limited bars for it

Simple things can make much difference, atleast try if you get time from your busy schedule. Thanks

alpha24:
Simple things can make much difference, atleast try if you get time from your busy schedule. Thanks

It goes more or less like this :

- If the built in macd is used, the regardless of the displayed bars, all the bars are calculated and then on new ticks, only those 1,2 or 3 are are calculated

- if some custom macd is used, then if not enough bars are calculated, the risk of having wrong current macd value rises. So, in order to have correct values, as much as possible past values have to be used in order to provide as correct as possible current value, and then it would do the same : on new ticks, only last 1,2 or 3 bars are calculated making the calculating CPU time on new ticks neglectable (the same as any other correctly coded indicator)

So, all in all, with correctly coded indicator, adding bars limitation : raises the chance of error, and adds unnecessary code to code execution and macd calculation

mladen:
Averages version 7_8 : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_8.ex4

PS: the main reason for posting this version is that some people had a problem with version 7_7 on windows 10. This version works OK regardless of the OS

----------------------------------

I can confirm works well now under El Capitan OS and Windows10 Pro!

mrtools:
Hull

Hull Macd and Hull Bands, Someone reverse engineered PBF Squeeze here:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f46/various-indicators-squeeze-2fastmas-etc-3688.html//////////////

Wondering if anyone can do these in MT4.

thanks

tools

Hello mrtools , may i know what arrow indicator that you use in your chart? seems very interesting..thanks anyway

Regards

Files: