Elite indicators :) - page 672

dasssi:
Dear sir this one got sick from the "upgrade"

:):):)

Here is the healed version (I already got it made, just still did not post it)

btw: a lot of sick stuff with these new builds. Was reading some posts at mq site and hence so much smileys at the beginning - seems that moderators have no idea what is going on and they are not allowed to admit that new metatrader 4 is as buggy as a dog attacked by a flea invasion

happy trading

mladen:
:):):):)

btw: a lot of sick stuff with these new builds. Was reading some posts at mq site and hence so much smileys at the beginning - seems that moderators have no idea what is going on and they are not allowed to admit that new metatrader 4 is as buggy as a dog attacked by a flea invasion

happy trading

I wish you lots of health.

mq site should send you lots of flowers ($ I'm sure they will not send)

Without you many traders would pass to another trading platform

it crosed my mind and i am not sure i am not going to regrate that i didnt

About dogs and fleas. I'm a vet for many years and really have not seen such a quantity of fleas ...

dasssi:
I wish you lots of health.

mq site should send you lots of flowers ($ I'm sure they will not send)

Without you many traders would pass to another trading platform

it crosed my mind and i am not sure i am not going to regrate that i didnt

About dogs and fleas. I'm a vet for many years and really have not seen such a quantity of fleas ...

Dassi, your cat is just simply gorgeous. What is his/her name plse? And is she an Abyssinian?

Hi Mladen & Fx TSD Colleagues

In parallel to my FXCM a/c (build 600 & to the best of my knowledge no glitches) I'm also running in parallel my AVATrader a/c (build 509 and absolutely ZERO glitches - tried & tested and runs as smooth as a Bentley). This is "my simple way of cross-checking" and riding any glitches without losing my sanity while still making $$$$. By the way both brokers are great too!!!

Anyway back to the Trend & force index. Mladen could you please incorporate the "draw vertical lines on signal line cross-over" feature, with message & sound alerts, for the indicator attached (old MT4 please for use on my AVA a/c).

Thank & have a great Sunday!!

Sylvester

well dear i must say its not my cat the pic is from the net i just looked for a nice pic of an Abyssinian cat

my 4 cats ,all spayed female, dont like to be on public... they are all mixed breed so maybe they dont have a pedigree album like abyssinian do...

SAugustine:

In parallel to my FXCM a/c (build 600 & to the best of my knowledge no glitches) I'm also running in parallel my AVATrader a/c (build 509 and absolutely ZERO glitches - tried & tested and runs as smooth as a Bentley). This is "my simple way of cross-checking" and riding any glitches without losing my sanity while still making $$$$. By the way both brokers are great too!!!

Anyway back to the Trend & force index. Mladen could you please incorporate the "draw vertical lines on signal line cross-over" feature, with message & sound alerts, for the indicator attached (old MT4 please for use on my AVA a/c).

Sylvester

Sylvester

You mean levels (there is no signal line in that indicator)?

SAugustine:

Sylvester

Sylvester

Try out this version (it can draw lines when desired levels are crossed). Naturally, it is new metatrader 4 compatible now

Let me know if that is what you had in mind

mladen:
:):):):)

happy trading

mladen,

Thank you for all your patience and for continuing to persevere with all this craziness lately.

Just a quick question - is this the non repainting version of Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2_arrows nmc, meaning that after the close of the bar, it will not repaint?

Thanks once again for all you your help in these trying MT600+++ times.

We could never get through this without you.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you for all your patience and for continuing to persevere with all this craziness lately.

Just a quick question - is this the non repainting version of Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2_arrows nmc, meaning that after the close of the bar, it will not repaint?

Thanks once again for all you your help in these trying MT600+++ times.

We could never get through this without you.

traderdp

David

David

Yes, you are correct. End-pointed version does not repaint

Thanks Mladen - much appreciated!!!