Elite indicators :) - page 287

Heiko,

Was getting ready to post this but realized you wanted the T3 combined with jurik , anyway hopefully this hasn't been posted here before and maybe someone can use it.

We have a lot of "T3", which one is ?

thanks

Thank you Mladen...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Arrows are drawn on first break of the desired level (that way multiple signals are avoided) It does not look bad that way at all but it needs to be tested thoroughly ... the lower picture shows a comparison of arrows and the bands itself

As of my "state" : guys, thanks, but i simply had some things to do that could not be postponed (bureaucracy, bureaucracy, bureaucracy ... where would we be without it) so when I got all the things done I simply had no time left to do what I like the best ...

regards

Mladen

====================================

First of all, I am glad you are "OK" - you are such a "work horse" that it is strange to see you absent for a day or two. I admit that we are spoilt by your diligence and I apologise for that selfish attitude, but be ensured of my deepest respect for you and your family time too.

Secondly, thank you again for this addition; I am very excited to have it for 2 full trading days so that I can tell you how it supports my decision making.

Much appreciated and best personal regards.

I tried searching for alerts on this indicator. pretty good for volatility with other confirmations. just messing around on renko charts with this.

it just needs and email/popup/sound options for when a candle/brick has closed above the line for possible buy. and an opposite alert from when a candle/brick closes below the line for a possible sell.

thanks in advance!!

Files:

Hi Mladen,

thanks for ur response

Mladen ,

Is it possible to convert the attached wealth lab code into metatrader?Many thanks.

Files:

Initial feed back...

Hi Mladen,

I attach here for your kind perusal 2 pictures of how the indicator is performing and as you can see, it does not show the over heating areas correctly. Would you mind just rechecking it, please?

First pic shows deviation of 1.0 and the 2 nd one the default 2.0 but neither showed the correct candle.

Thanking you in advance.

hazelj80

Here you go Added an option to choose which price you want to monitor if it broke the pivot lines (default is close) and now if you use mode 1, DeltaPrice is pips regardless of the broker (it accommodates to brokers)

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
I tried searching for alerts on this indicator. pretty good for volatility with other confirmations. just messing around on renko charts with this.

it just needs and email/popup/sound options for when a candle/brick has closed above the line for possible buy. and an opposite alert from when a candle/brick closes below the line for a possible sell.

thanks in advance!!

mladen:
hazelj80

Here you go

Added an option to choose which price you want to monitor if it broke the pivot lines (default is close) and now if you use mode 1, DeltaPrice is pips regardless of the broker (it accommodates to brokers)

regards Mladen

Hi Mladen

MTF

Thanks