Position Trading. - page 29

Cad

ZeeJay:
congrats, my friend!! awesome trade. and still going!!!

My last trades made thousands of pips. I should change my thread name to 'Couple of free thousands of pips for free' .

I am expecting CAD will get strong.

Look at picture to understand it. I hope you must have learn something from my previous posts. How long term trading can also be successful.

Files:
cad_21dec.gif  22 kb

yes, i agree....

long term trading is awesome, when key levels are broken, there's usually HUGE pips for all to take.

but, whatever! that indicator is renamed. and , it repaints....so, i am not sure about that canadian dollar trade. .

cheers!

merry christmas!!

may the pips be with you, in 2009!

cj.-

Look Buddy,

Your thread is in the suggestion for tradings area, that means unless you're gonna share, move your ass to the evaluation of commercial products section

Aside from that, stop boasting your renamed indicators.

Bye.

ZeeJay:
long term trading is awesome, when key levels are broken, there's usually HUGE pips for all to take.

but, whatever! that indicator is renamed. and , it repaints....so, i am not sure about that canadian dollar trade. .

cheers!

merry christmas!!

may the pips be with you, in 2009!

cj.-

Indicator required by those traders who don't know what they are doing.

I put them so that people should understand what suggestions I am making. So its mean it is suggestions for trading system. And every one was agree with me last three years since I have been operating this thread. No one told me move it to wonderland.

As far as sharing of indicators is concern, why should I share the tools which repaint and renamed...it is already somewhere in the forum.

CAD is not based on that indicator...even a blind can see it is a valid trade.

OPIC will try their best to cut their production and as King of KSA said $75 is the legitimate price level, so it will go to that level.

merry Christmas!!

may the 100000 pips be with you, in 2009!

tell me more about mundee EA

ardzmundee:
Wow !! go ahead

do you have a several month history to show me?

are you advertising this to make money, or is if for elite members?

Where do you offer your positions / alerts?

Shahzadfx:
I put 3 trade calls 2 trigger...look at them more then 1000pips in couple of days. Who can give you that much free pips to my thread visitors.

Is this the only site you put your suggestions on?

How do you decide what is a good pick? are you using an EA or just the indicators in your sample pictures?

parallel universe

alpine4133:
Is this the only site you put your suggestions on? How do you decide what is a good pick? are you using an EA or just the indicators in your sample pictures?

I wish, I can post my suggestions to several websites.

I believe in parallel universe theory, for example, we have same parallel earth somewhere in some other galaxy or universe, I don't know where exactly , ahead of us or behind us time wise, we don't know scientifically. Assume same thing with trading and recently it proves perfectly true when everything is reacting how stocks are behaving...see the carry trades, exact replica of stocks exchange swings.

Now look at CAD it reacts just like oil prices, another example, look at Aussie it behaves like commodities. I think you get my points.

My indicator is nothing but it takes care of all those factor I described above.

The other breakout indicator basically take care of congestion and sideways price action.

It helps me, visually, to know when market is ranging or filling energy in one small tiny range, like a balloon and it will explode at certain point of time, again time is very important factor here.

For me, risk management is the only holly grail in trading. You can be right when you take the trade, however, you need to see can you be remain solvent when you are taking the trade til it will turn right for you. Being a true about trade doesn't matter what matter is remain solvent. If I take ten trades, for example, if all hit my stop loss will it affect my risk tolerance, if yes I take less trades. If no, I take more trades.

The first and foremost step in taking any trade is to know, do I have enough reason to believe my stop will hold. Here my indicator helps me visually to know I have enough reason to believe to set my stop on some important technical level.

Now the problem is where to put target. That is easy most of the time. If we don't know anything where to put target then 1:1 ratio is the best or we can trail based on anything, for example, ATR. One more example, see for last swing low or high maybe resistance or support technically, or, based on any indicator for example RMI or any other momentum indicator. It depends what kind of trader are we. Do we believe in indicators or on the only and best indicator of all time i.e. PRICE.

In short, don't believe on indicators...because they repaint and common...

Indicators are based on only one dimension i.e. price. However, price itself has several dimension built in. I tried to put those dimensions which affect price into my indicator. It is confusing but that's all I can say.

I hope, I answer your questions.

SFX

You also forgot to state the indicators are indeed based on price, and those really complex factors (you know those really hard ones you can't really explain) is high, low, close, open, and time.

The other thing you forgot to mention is, indicators based on price lag because they are based on historical prices- so let's not get ahead of ourselves baby Einstein.

Shahzadfx:
I wish, I can post my suggestions to several websites.

I believe in parallel universe theory, for example, we have same parallel earth somewhere in some other galaxy or universe, I don't know where exactly , ahead of us or behind us time wise, we don't know scientifically. Assume same thing with trading and recently it proves perfectly true when everything is reacting how stocks are behaving...see the carry trades, exact replica of stocks exchange swings.

Now look at CAD it reacts just like oil prices, another example, look at Aussie it behaves like commodities. I think you get my points.

My indicator is nothing but it takes care of all those factor I described above.

The other breakout indicator basically take care of congestion and sideways price action.

It helps me, visually, to know when market is ranging or filling energy in one small tiny range, like a balloon and it will explode at certain point of time, again time is very important factor here.

For me, risk management is the only holly grail in trading. You can be right when you take the trade, however, you need to see can you be remain solvent when you are taking the trade til it will turn right for you. Being a true about trade doesn't matter what matter is remain solvent. If I take ten trades, for example, if all hit my stop loss will it affect my risk tolerance, if yes I take less trades. If no, I take more trades.

The first and foremost step in taking any trade is to know, do I have enough reason to believe my stop will hold. Here my indicator helps me visually to know I have enough reason to believe to set my stop on some important technical level.

Now the problem is where to put target. That is easy most of the time. If we don't know anything where to put target then 1:1 ratio is the best or we can trail based on anything, for example, ATR. One more example, see for last swing low or high maybe resistance or support technically, or, based on any indicator for example RMI or any other momentum indicator. It depends what kind of trader are we. Do we believe in indicators or on the only and best indicator of all time i.e. PRICE.

In short, don't believe on indicators...because they repaint and common...

Indicators are based on only one dimension i.e. price. However, price itself has several dimension built in. I tried to put those dimensions which affect price into my indicator. It is confusing but that's all I can say.

I hope, I answer your questions.

SFX

alpine4133:
do you have a several month history to show me? are you advertising this to make money, or is if for elite members?

I make money by trading.

After introduction of EURO and electronic forex brokers for retail. I mean micro mini lots electronic brokers or bucket shoppers which can give you insane leverage...most of the people start trading spot forex. More then 95% loss their money average, rest make money at the cost of what 95% lose.

When scammer or con artist saw that we have so many traders losing money why not start ponzi scheme.

This economic melt down is not only due to wall street greed, victim of great era of scam in forex are also part of it. Never heard of it, we have any statistic on that matter, if some PHD student read my this post should think about doing desitation on that so that we can get exactly the real number on that important matter.