Position Trading. - page 28

Next week

One more trade folding.

It seems GBP will further collapse. Even though it is real strong level to break which will beat lot of history records, but, history is made for breaking it up.

It is going to be test for energy index too. Is it a liar, does it repaint or is it common old indicator stolen from some forum and rename it by me and some new trader thinks that he is the guru trader can trade better then we old fellows who are surviving in this market more then decade. Even though within 6 months newbies drop out from forex trading.

Give it a try this trade is challenge for my Energy Index and trading experience.

Files:
pound_burst.gif  32 kb

Shahzadfx:
One more trade folding.

It seems GBP will further collapse. Even though it is real strong level to break which will beat lot of history records, but, history is made for breaking it up.

It is going to be test for energy index too. Is it a liar, does it repaint or is it common old indicator stolen from some forum and rename it by me and some new trader thinks that he is the guru trader can trade better then we old fellows who are surviving in this market more then decade. Even though within 6 months newbies drop out from forex trading.

Give it a try this trade is challenge for my Energy Index and trading experience.

Shahzadfx, what system you are talking about? what Energy Index?

Has it been posted enywhere (in public thread? or this is a promotion...?) Sory, if I missed the boat

fxbs:
Shahzadfx, what system you are talking about? what Energy Index? Has it been posted enywhere (in public thread? or this is a promotion...?) Sory, if I missed the boat

Never been posted anywhere.

fxbs:
Shahzadfx, what system you are talking about? what Energy Index? Has it been posted enywhere (in public thread? or this is a promotion...?) Sory, if I missed the boat

It is not a promotion either.

Sometimes I feel like not to post anything...Learning never come by free. I mean you have to spend time to learn and then earn.

When ever we need anything we first need to know it really does work. Now a days moving average system is working fine due to daily big ranges in almost all pairs. What daily ranges we are seeing now a days we used to see in months. So if you have a system which trigger trade based on EMAs cross will work. What we need is discipline.

We first should know what should be our stop loss. If it is within our tolerance limit then take a trade otherwise wait for another one.

System is inside every trader...

If we put 30 or 50 pips stop loss, should it matter for the market to move price 30 to 50 pips up and down in no time, no 30 - 50 moves in current market condition is a joke for any pair. Therefore, putting stop loss on perfect spot is the real system. If your system does not allow you to hold on for your stop loss then you need to reconsider you system or trading style.

Fxbs you missed nothing. It is not a promotion neither it is posted anywhere.

I used it to explain my charts. That index is my index (as I said it is inside me ). I can trade it without that. I just need it in my charts so people can understand what I am talking about.

Short

It looks like good short...I will enter based on shorter time frame charts.

Files:
audeur.gif  31 kb

Useful forex trading system

To becoming a successful Forex traders is an ongoing process. It has a beginning but no end. In every walk of life there are achievers, yet only 2 - 3% gravitate to become WORLD CLASS PERFORMERS. Research shows that those who carry and maintain the title have or have had a parent, guardian, coach, or mentor who has taught them, pushed them and held them accountable for their actions and performance.

Two calls more then 1000 pips

I put 3 trade calls 2 trigger...look at them more then 1000pips in couple of days.

Who can give you that much free pips to my thread visitors.

2 more

I don't want to over trade still like to share these two more.

Files:
usdcaddec.gif  18 kb
ejdec.gif  16 kb

Swissy rocks

As I said this level is about to break and it does even though it was level seen last time was I think 1994. I told you forex lover this trade will be test for energy index. If my index can break 1994 level then it can do anything. .

By the way this tool repaint and renamed taken from some forum , as people don't hesitate to slender someone although they don't know that person.

Files:
chfrocks.gif  17 kb

nice!!!!

congrats, my friend!! awesome trade. and still going!!!

Shahzadfx:
As I said this level is about to break and it does even though it was level seen last time was I think 1994. I told you forex lover this trade will be test for energy index. If my index can break 1994 level then it can do anything. . By the way this tool repaint and renamed taken from some forum , as people don't hesitate to slender someone although they don't know that person.