Position Trading. - page 27

richemarks:
The above mentione dposition trading is to trade in the forex at standard for the forex.And to gain the profits from website only.But the only to learn a good onformation by family...

I have no clue what are you talking about.

Little review about today's call.

When I call that trade the price was 1.3096. and now 1.3343. If you do the math it is more then 200pips. Which is worth mentioning.

I m running busy now a days still I will try to keep this thread active. Any input will be appreciated.

SFX

if you miss the boat wait for ret

Shahzadfx:
I have no clue what are you talking about.

Little review about today's call.

When I call that trade the price was 1.3096. and now 1.3343. If you do the math it is more then 200pips. Which is worth mentioning.

I m running busy now a days still I will try to keep this thread active. Any input will be appreciated.

SFX

If you miss the boat look for good entry based on lower time frame...any dip is good buy now on.

Files:
missingboat.gif  34 kb

Forex day trading system

To gain in the forex trading for the starters they just have to follow some of the suggestions on forex trading from the forums.And in the forums we can able to share the information and we can get the suggestions to improve the forex trading..

Energy for Intraday

Shahzadfx:
If you miss the boat look for good entry based on lower time frame...any dip is good buy now on.

You guys can see how competitive my energy system is in intraday too...

pips can speak loudly.

Files:
energy.gif  43 kb

Shahzadfx:
You guys can see how competitive my energy system is in intraday too... pips can speak loudly.

hi Shahzadfx,

would you mind to share what is Energy system?

thank you

They look like common indicators renamed and repacked to be sold- don't bother fxbs. I believe the bottom indicator repaints if its the one I think it is.

fxbs:
hi Shahzadfx,

thank you

Shahzadfx:
SFX

Hi Shahzadfx..

I just want to say that I respect you a lot as a person and as a trader..

In the other forum, in the EURUSD thread, I got the idea that you may have been upset with my opinion, but this was never the intention..

Just had different opinions, nothing more..

Stay well my friend, and good and profitable trades..

Have a nice weekend

Indicators

Walander:
They look like common indicators renamed and repacked to be sold- don't bother fxbs. I believe the bottom indicator repaints if its the one I think it is.
Walander:

I am 100% agree with you. I don't believe on indicators. They are just help visually. I can trade without indicators just seeing graphs.

Why I don't believe on indicators? It is a good question.

Market is dynamic and we can not relay on static indicators. If you see both dimensions in graph i.e. price and time...do you guys think they are liner.

Price is dynamic with lot of factors involved and look at time we all know time can not be liner.

Trade can not be done based on fancy indicators.

One more thing...I am so long in the market I don't want to sale scam...who does all that...traders who are not making money from their system they sale indicators. I am not disrespecting some great professional traders who are teaching young traders to trade, not how to use their proprietary indicators.

About my indicators on graph. Non of these indicator repaint. They are based on price action. Does price action repaint? OK, If they repaint I can trade without them.

My only reason to put indicators on chart is to clarify the trade not to sell them...for GOD sake we already have so much scam in the market...I don't want to create one more...even though it won't be a scam if I sale them...which I don't have any intention.

Are they taken from forum and rename?

I can code myself...I have great friends they are always ready to code for me. I respect them because they believe me the trading idea will work...and they spend time to code it. Some indicators are taken as a reference from forums to facilitate programming codes and definitely trading changes are put into it, ethically, make it as a new indicator so that we can give it a new name. It is all about contribution.

Good luck with trading and happy piping.

Walander...if they look like common indicators...then bring them on...You can bring out Energy Breakout because most of breakout indicators are same with slight difference but Energy Index...not possible.

fxbs:
hi Shahzadfx,

thank you

It is just like a energy bar. Just kidding.

But I can give you one hint and you look like senior to me...one hint will be quite enough for you. Look at cluster of energies and play on their break out.

Definitely I will try to explain it as time come by...which is difficult now a days.

hellkas:
Hi Shahzadfx..

I just want to say that I respect you a lot as a person and as a trader..

In the other forum, in the EURUSD thread, I got the idea that you may have been upset with my opinion, but this was never the intention..

Just had different opinions, nothing more..

Stay well my friend, and good and profitable trades..

Have a nice weekend

No harm done my friend.

Difference of opinion makes us live and to grow. Even though it is coming from you. AND I am happy that their are people who have legitimate and logical difference of opinion, however, in some places of the world if you have difference of opinion you have no right to live. We will make sure it isn't and won't be The United States of Forexland.

Good luck with trading (Forex, options, stocks, future, Index or anything even politics )