Position Trading. - page 14

megaforex:
Hello Shahzadfx,

I see your performance very good , What system do you use ?

Thanks

Read the thread?

Shahzadfx:
Some examples.

Please write back if you have any comments.

Last week was good.

Made couple of pips. GBP trade was good almost made 400+ pips only on one lot, and around couple with JPY.

SFX

Hi sfx,

Very interesting system, I have a question: I can see the difference between macd and ur pad indicator, is it possible u post the mq4 for the pad ????

thx

Shahzadfx:
PAD is great. I created it...very helpful for my trading style...it is kind of priceless...I hope I will start selling it.

Rgds,

SFX

I must be bored

im shorting aud.usd between here and .7820 stop at 7843 target is 7730 for now. maybe 7610 if lucky

jackjones:
Heya, interesting times with market moves huh?

im only short usd/cad (1.1452) and long eur/pln! (3.8172) so far so good. a bit sad i missed these big runs though. i got stopped out trying to short eur/usd back at 1.29, minimal stuff though. i've also managed to take a hit covering with box options. spent most of this week minimising those losses

oh see euro/cad?? ... that'll teach me for closing it all too soon

good luck all.

Ppl playing reversal or PRZ system got failed...but ppl stick to tech plus fundamental got huge pips...

You are playing such a funny pairs...eur/pln...great.

Don't worry about missing big runs...

I m out right now completely...those big breaks are kind of scary need to be very careful.

Later,

SFX

jackjones:
I must be bored im shorting aud.usd between here and .7820 stop at 7843 target is 7730 for now. maybe 7610 if lucky

Good target zone and good trade.

see the pic...

Files:
au27.gif  34 kb

Jack what happens to your A/U position.

Rgds,

SFX

decided to start scaling in and moved stops to .7678

i went long aud/nzd at 1.1525 stop 1.1473

long usd/chf at 1.2021 stop at 1.1985

other positions are all still live.

i have a slight fear we might be in the middle of a big trend hence my style is going to take a hit. hopefully holding this short usd/cad will cover most of it if it happens but compared to other majors the loonie is advncing very little

oh and i longed gbp/chf at 2.345 to help with u/c cover some of the interest im paying... a bit of bargain hunting going on or what?!

any body can upload pad indicator

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi sfx,

Very interesting system, I have a question: I can see the difference between macd and ur pad indicator, is it possible u post the mq4 for the pad ????

thx

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:

god damn ppl , read the thread

U/CFH can go up...lets see!

Files:
nov29uc.gif  28 kb